- 1 What can we do in Seminyak?
- 2 How many days do you need in Seminyak Bali?
- 3 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 4 Which is better Kuta or Seminyak?
- 5 Is Seminyak safe?
- 6 How much is a can of Coke in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 12 When should I avoid Bali?
- 13 Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
- 14 How much is a taxi from Seminyak to Kuta?
- 15 How much should a massage cost in Bali?
What can we do in Seminyak?
Let’s explore the best things to do in Seminyak:
- Spend the day by the pool at Potato Head Beach Club.
- Have a cup of coffee at Revolver.
- Try scuba diving.
- Check out the art at Nyaman Gallery.
- Go horse riding.
- Go surfing at Seminyak Beach.
- Admire Pura Petitenget.
- Spend the evening at Ku De Ta.
How many days do you need in Seminyak Bali?
You’re wondering how many days to spend in Seminyak? Truly, if you are only looking to spend 3 days in Bali, I would opt to stay in Seminyak or Canggu, enjoy the many cafes, spas and shopping and do a day trip from here to Ubud and the rice terraces.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Which is better Kuta or Seminyak?
They both have beaches, resorts, and good nightlife but each attracts a different type of tourist. Kuta tends to attract backpackers or people that are on a budget looking to party. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
Is Seminyak safe?
Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
How much is a can of Coke in Bali?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 566$ (8,197,602Rp) without rent. Bali is 57.25% less expensive than New York (without rent). Cost of Living in Bali.
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||35,000.00Rp|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle )||52,500.00Rp|
|Coke /Pepsi (12 oz small bottle )||20,643.17Rp|
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
What is the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why. All this brings the crowds, so on the other side expect lots of tourists and busy streets.
How much is a taxi from Seminyak to Kuta?
The quickest way to get from Kuta to Seminyak is to taxi which costs Rp55000 – Rp70000 and takes 6 min.
How much should a massage cost in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.