- 1 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 2 What is the driest month in Bali?
- 3 When should I avoid Bali?
- 4 What’s the rainy season in Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 9 How dangerous is Bali?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali safe in 2020?
- 13 Is Thailand better than Bali?
- 14 What should I wear in Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the driest month in Bali?
August is Bali’s driest month – you won’t need to pack your brolly at this time of year! With a monthly average rainfall of 40mm [that occurs over roughly three days], August is the perfect month to maximise your outdoor time in Bali.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
What’s the rainy season in Bali?
Bali’s rainy season runs from October to April, with the wettest months being December and January. No matter what the season you can expect a tropical, warm and humid climate all year round. Temperatures will remain around 28°C (82°F) even during the wettest months.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Is Bali safe in 2020?
Yes, Bali is safe to travel alone, even as a female traveller. It’s very common for travellers to make their way around the island solo. Take care of your safety as you would in Australia and exercise a degree a caution when it comes to your personal safety.
Is Thailand better than Bali?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.