- 1 What can $100 get you in Bali?
- 2 What is a good salary in Bali?
- 3 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
- 4 How far does the dollar go in Bali?
- 5 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Bali?
- 6 Why is Bali currency so cheap?
- 7 How dangerous is Bali?
- 8 What is the highest paying job in Bali?
- 9 How much do nurses get paid in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 12 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 13 How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
- 14 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 15 How much does it cost to go to Bali for a week in US dollars?
What can $100 get you in Bali?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You:
- 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants.
- About 60-80 beers.
- 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
- 4-8 nights’ stay in a Bali budget hotel.
What is a good salary in Bali?
Average Local Salary: The minimum wage salary for a local in Bali is about $140 per month; those in high paying jobs bring home around $500 per month.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.04) on local transportation.
How far does the dollar go in Bali?
The U.S. dollar will go far in these 20 international cities
|Location||Currency Exchange||Average Cost of Daily Expenses|
|Bali, Indonesia||1 USD = 14,093.15 IDR||$62|
|Buenos Aires, Argentina||1 USD = 27.1010 ARS||$64|
|Bangkok, Thailand||1 USD = 32.9077 THB||$65|
|Rio de Janeiro, Brazil||1 USD = 3.76620 BRL||$65|
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Bali?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters ( 1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
Why is Bali currency so cheap?
The main reason why the Indonesian Rupiah ( IDR ) is so low is due to some economic crisis and high inflation period that Indonesia had in the past. Yes, we can always focus on how to convert the value so that we can eliminate 3 digits from its denomination, but it comes with some risks.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
What is the highest paying job in Bali?
Salary rankings by profession
|Job type||Median salary (USD)||Salary ranking compared to all cities|
How much do nurses get paid in Bali?
Salary Recap The average pay for a Registered Nurse is IDR 255,341,374 a year and IDR 122,760 an hour in Bali, Indonesia. The average salary range for a Registered Nurse is between IDR 183,371,124 and IDR 320,175,980. On average, a Bachelor’s Degree is the highest level of education for a Registered Nurse.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much does it cost to go to Bali for a week in US dollars?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|