- 1 How far is Bali from SFO?
- 2 How long is the flight to Bali from California?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 4 What airlines fly to Bali from San Francisco?
- 5 How expensive is Bali?
- 6 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 11 How Safe Is Bali?
- 12 How much spending money do I need for Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 15 How many days are enough in Bali?
How far is Bali from SFO?
Distance from Bali to San Francisco, CA is approximately 10200 kilometers.
How long is the flight to Bali from California?
The total flight duration from California to Bali is 17 hours, 30 minutes.
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
What airlines fly to Bali from San Francisco?
Users on Cheapflights have found tickets from San Francisco to Bali from $1,090 1-2 weeks out and tickets from $1,127 for flights departing within the next 72 hours.
|Flexibility||No cancel fee|
|Search Cathay Pacific flights|
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How much spending money do I need for Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.