- 1 How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Kuta?
- 2 How much should you pay for a taxi in Bali?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Seminyak?
- 4 How do I get from Bali airport to my hotel?
- 5 Are taxis cheap in Bali?
- 6 Is Grab safe in Bali?
- 7 How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
- 8 Should you rent a car in Bali?
- 9 How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Nusa Dua?
- 10 What airport is closest to Seminyak Bali?
- 11 Which language do they speak in Bali?
- 12 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 13 How much is uber in Bali?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 What is the Bali airport called?
How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Kuta?
With a Go-Jek you can get from Bali airport to Kuta for about IDR 8,000 or USD. 50 (you read correctly – less than a dollar!) If you hire a Bali airport taxi, however, you will pay nearly a digit more around IDR 80,000 or USD 5. To find a Go-Jek driver, you must exit the airport.
How much should you pay for a taxi in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
How do I get from Bali airport to my hotel?
Bali Airport Transfer: How to Get from the Airport to Your Hotel
- 1 Book Private Driver Online through Klook.
- 2 Private Pick Up via Kura-kura Airport Transfer.
- 3 Arrange Airport Transfer with Your Hotel.
- 4 Negotiate Price with Bali Airport Drivers.
- 5 Negotiate with Local Motorcyle Driver (Ojek)
Are taxis cheap in Bali?
2019 Bali Taxi Guide. Although Taxi’s have now become the ‘more expensive ‘ option for getting around, they are still dirt cheap compared to most destinations. In Bali you will find many different Taxi companies, all offering a strikingly different level of service and price structure.
Is Grab safe in Bali?
Do not book via online taxi apps like GOJEK or Grab. Airports are completely off-limits for these apps. It is illegal for them to pick you up, so no one will take your booking. However, drop-offs are fine so you could still book GOJEK or Grab to the airport on your way out.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
Should you rent a car in Bali?
Should you rent a car in Bali? If you ‘re travelling to Bali, there are a few things you need to consider when it comes to getting around around the island. Cost is always important, but safety is too. So, our answer is a resounding yes – you definitely should consider renting a car in Bali!
How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Nusa Dua?
The official taxi fare to Denpasar from Ngurah Rai International Airport is 125,000-175,000 IDR or 8.5-12 USD (depending on how far your hotel is located). Three bus lines Sarbagita) running via the air hub: Line 1 goes to Tabanan (7,000 IDR), Line 2 — to Nusa Dua (3,500 IDR), and Line 3 — to Batubulan (3,500 IDR).
What airport is closest to Seminyak Bali?
Closest airports to Seminyak The nearest airport to Seminyak is Ngurah Rai (DPS).
Which language do they speak in Bali?
|ᬪᬵᬱᬩᬮᬶ, ᬩᬲᬩᬮᬶ Bhāṣa Bali, Basa Bali|
|Region||Bali, Nusa Penida, Lombok and Java, Indonesia|
|Ethnicity||Balinese Bali Aga Loloan Malay|
|Native speakers||3.3 million (2000 census)|
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
How much is uber in Bali?
Uber Price from Bali Airport.
|Destination||Bali Uber Price||Bali Taxi Price|
|Denpasar 2 (Renon, Tanjung Bungkak||Rp 45.000 – 58.000||Rp 100,000|
|Denpasar 3 (Jl Ratna, Jl Akasia)||Rp 62.000 – 80.500||Rp 120,000|
|Gatsu / Ubung Station||Rp 54.500 – 71.000||Rp 120,000|
|Jimbaran 1 (Intercontinental)||Rp 25.000 – 31.000||Rp 80,000|
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What is the Bali airport called?
Bali Airport ( Ngurah Rai ) Denpasar – Indonesia Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport, is located in southern Bali, 13 km south of Denpasar.