- 1 Is it a good time to go Bali in December?
- 2 Is January a good time to go to Bali?
- 3 Is Bali weather good in January?
- 4 Does it rain all day in Bali in December?
- 5 Is Bali expensive in December?
- 6 What is Bali like at Christmas?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 How hot is Bali in January?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 Does it rain a lot in Bali in January?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 12 Which country is best to visit in January?
- 13 Is Bali busy in December?
- 14 Is it hot in Bali in December?
- 15 What clothes to take to Bali in December?
Is it a good time to go Bali in December?
Weather In Bali In December 2021 The average temperature stays around 27 degrees Celsius, and drops barely to a minimum of 25 degrees, keeping the air a bit humid throughout. But, despite the less hours of sunshine and more of downpours, December is a great time to visit Bali.
Is January a good time to go to Bali?
Best Time for Good Weather in Bali: Bali has good weather during the dry season of April to October. This is when the island has the least rain, the most sun, and the lowest humidity. High Season (July, August, late December, early January ): The busiest time of year. Book hotels months in advance.
Is Bali weather good in January?
Although January is often considered a ‘winter’ month, the temperatures in Bali this month are very warm, perfect for a tropical escape from colder northern European countries. As it’s officially the rainy season, flights and accommodation will be more affordable than in the peak summer season.
Does it rain all day in Bali in December?
So is it the weather every December always rain? The answer is no! Last year the rainy season began in January, and only local rainfall occurred in some places in Bali in December. However, this year seems the rainfall seasons start in November.
Is Bali expensive in December?
December being a shoulder month to travel to Bali, you can expect fewer crowd and cheaper rates but that doesn’t mean that you can’t do much this time of the year. You will find beaches in abundance in Bali! Head to the cleaner and quieter beaches of Balangan, Lovina, Sanur and many more.
What is Bali like at Christmas?
We have spent many Christmas holidays in Bali. The weather has often been very good, ie little rain, but this past December, was the wettest we have known. December is in the Wet season and so rain, high humidity and warm to hot temperatures should be expected.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How hot is Bali in January?
Bali Temperature January Considered one of Bali’s “winter” months, the temperatures in January are usually very warm. The average temperature is 26°C, with the average low being 23°C, and the average high is 29°C – so it’s definitely not cold.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Does it rain a lot in Bali in January?
January is in the middle of the Rainy Season on Bali. Although one can and should still expect some nice days with no or little rain, it is more probable than not, that tropical rain showers will be part of your Bali experience. Ubud is a bid cooler than the coastal areas in the south and expects usually more rain.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Which country is best to visit in January?
WHERE TO GO ON HOLIDAY IN JANUARY
- Burma, Asia.
- Australia’s Gold Coast.
- Belize, Central America.
- Thailand, Asia. Temperature: 32°C high; 22°C low.
- South Africa. Temperature: 26°C high; 16°C low.
- Bruges, Belgium. Temperature: 6°C high; 2°C low.
- Mexico. Temperature: 23°C high; 8°C low.
- Rajasthan, India. Temperature: 24°C high; 8°C low.
Is Bali busy in December?
How is the weather in December? It’s rainy season – and high season. A bit like November it can rain a lot on Bali, but also in December, you will get your days on the beach. Because of Christmas and New Years, it’s busy on Bali; peak season is usually between the 23rd of December and the 6th of January.
Is it hot in Bali in December?
In Europe December is cold but Bali is delightfully hot. The average temperature in December is 27°C, with an average low of 23°C. The highest average temperature is 30°C.
What clothes to take to Bali in December?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.