- 1 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 2 What months are summer in Bali?
- 3 What is the off season for Bali?
- 4 What season is it in Bali in July?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 When should I avoid Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 9 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 12 How dangerous is Bali?
- 13 What food is Bali famous for?
- 14 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 15 What should I wear in Bali?
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What months are summer in Bali?
As a tropical destination, Bali’s weather is characterized by a tropical monsoon climate where the summer months, November to April receive high amounts of humidity and rain. The dry season falls from May to October and is a much more pleasant time to visit as there is plenty of sunshine and the oceans are cleaner.
What is the off season for Bali?
Low Season (March, April, May): The quietest months on the island and when you’ll find the cheapest rates on hotels. Best Time for Surfing on Bali: The best time to surf on Bali is during the dry season which usually runs from April to September.
What season is it in Bali in July?
Rainy & generally hotter
|General Weather Conditions each Month|
|Bali weather July||26.5°C||Dry season|
|Bali weather August||26.5°C||Dry season|
|Bali weather September||26.5°C||Dry season|
|Bali weather October||27°C||Changing Season|
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.