- 1 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 2 What is low season in Bali?
- 3 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 4 How affordable is Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 When should I avoid Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 10 How many days is enough for Bali trip?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 12 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 13 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 14 How dangerous is Bali?
- 15 How can I go to Bali cheaply?
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is low season in Bali?
Low: January 9 to June 30; September 16 to December 20. Low season is a great time to negotiate deals on accommodations and find cheap hotel packages. High: July; September 1 to September 15; Chinese New Year and Easter week. Accommodation is hard to find and almost as expensive as peak season.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How affordable is Bali?
Though often busy with tourists, Bali is still surprisingly affordable if you know where to look. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How many days is enough for Bali trip?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How can I go to Bali cheaply?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.