- 1 How much does fuel cost in Bali?
- 2 How much does gas cost in Indonesia?
- 3 What country has the cheapest gasoline and what is the price?
- 4 How much should I budget for food in Bali?
- 5 Which country has lowest petrol price?
- 6 What is the price of petrol around the world?
- 7 How much does an average meal cost in Indonesia?
- 8 What is petrol rate in Pakistan today?
- 9 What is the cost of car in Indonesia?
- 10 What country is gas most expensive?
- 11 Where is gas cheapest in the US?
- 12 Why is fuel so cheap in USA?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 15 How much cash should I bring to Bali?
How much does fuel cost in Bali?
The price of 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Denpasar, Bali is Rp 8,506.
How much does gas cost in Indonesia?
For comparison, the average price of gasoline in the world for this period is 21,985.47 Indonesian Rupiah. Indonesia Gasoline prices, 14-Jun-2021.
|Indonesia Gasoline prices||Liter||Gallon|
What country has the cheapest gasoline and what is the price?
Venezuela boasts the lowest cost of gasoline on our list. Citizens pay just pennies per gallon, enjoying generous subsidies from President Hugo Chavez. Like Iran and Saudi Arabia, oil-rich Venezuela has stitched affordable gas into its national fabric.
How much should I budget for food in Bali?
Average Daily Costs While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Which country has lowest petrol price?
Venezuela is the world’s cheapest country to buy petrol, where amazingly it costs just 2 pence (GBP) a litre.
What is the price of petrol around the world?
Petrol prices in USD, EURO and INR
|Rank||Country||Gasoline / Petrol Prices per liter|
How much does an average meal cost in Indonesia?
Cost of Living in Indonesia
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||25,000.00Rp|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||200,000.00Rp|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal )||50,000.00Rp|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||35,000.00Rp|
What is petrol rate in Pakistan today?
Current Super petrol price in Pakistan is Rs. 110.69 /Ltr, Pakistan, High Speed Diesel is Rs. 112.55 /Ltr and Light Speed Diesel is Rs. 79.68 /Ltr.
What is the cost of car in Indonesia?
The top-end variant, on the other hand, will be priced over IDR 238 million, which is close to Rs. 11.47 lakh, in India. Highlights.
|Suzuki Ertiga||Indonesia Price||India Exchange Price (approx.)|
|Ertiga GL AT||IDR 222,000,000||Rs. 10.67 lakh|
|Ertiga GX MT||IDR 223,000,000||Rs. 10.72 lakh|
What country is gas most expensive?
These are the countries with the most expensive gas prices.
- Central African Republic. Price of gasoline per liter: $2.03 ($6.35 per gallon)
- Netherlands. Price of gasoline per liter: $1.97 ($6.16 per gallon)
- Norway. Price of gasoline per liter: $1.91 ($5.98)
Where is gas cheapest in the US?
Hawaii tops the list. Missouri has the cheapest gas. New York (CNN/Money) — The average price for regular gasoline on Monday, March 7, was $1.98 a gallon, down from $1.90 per gallon a month earlier, according to AAA. A year earlier, the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline was $1.73.
Why is fuel so cheap in USA?
The price at a petrol —or gasoline, in America —pump varies from country to country for many reasons: domestic oil production, national refinery capacity, subsidies, taxes, and so on. The US continues to spend billions in subsidies for oil exploration, which helps keep fuel costs artificially low.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How much cash should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.