- 1 How do you get to Gili Islands from Bali?
- 2 How long does it take to get to Gili Islands from Bali?
- 3 How much is the ferry from Bali to Gili T?
- 4 How do I get from Bali to Gili Air?
- 5 Can you do a day trip to Gili Islands from Bali?
- 6 How much is the Gili T Fast Ferry?
- 7 How much does it cost to get from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 8 Is Gili islands worth visiting?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to the Gili Islands?
- 10 Is Gili T expensive?
- 11 How dangerous is Bali?
- 12 How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 13 Are Gili Islands safe?
- 14 Which Gili Island has the swing?
- 15 Can you fly to Gili Islands?
How do you get to Gili Islands from Bali?
From Bali to Gili
- Flying: Cost US$70 travel time 5 hours.
- Flying deluxe: Cost US$85 travel time 4 1/2 hrs.
- Fast boat to Gili Trawangan: Cost $50 travel time 3hrs.
- Backpacker budget: Cost $20 travel time 11hrs.
- International Flights: Lombok from Singapore & KL.
- Lombok airport Transfers: To & from Lombok airport.
How long does it take to get to Gili Islands from Bali?
There are a combined number of 16 ferry crossings each day across a selection of 6 Ferry Routes which are operated by 4 ferry companies including Bluewater Express, Marlin Fast Boat, Gili Getaway & Bali Eka Jaya with the shortest crossing taking around 1 hour 30 minutes (Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan ).
How much is the ferry from Bali to Gili T?
Bali to The Gili Islands Price On average, prices range from as low as $25 USD for low budget ferry operators and up to $45 USD for high class ferry operators for one way trips.
How do I get from Bali to Gili Air?
There are a combined number of 16 ferry crossings each day across a selection of 6 Ferry Routes which are operated by 4 ferry companies including Bluewater Express, Marlin Fast Boat, Gili Getaway & Bali Eka Jaya with the shortest crossing taking around 1 hour 55 minutes ( Gili Trawangan to Padang Bai).
Can you do a day trip to Gili Islands from Bali?
No the Gilis are not a day trip at all. They are not even off the coast of Bali, they are off the coast of Lombok, the next island over. Boat companies say it takes an hour to get there.
How much is the Gili T Fast Ferry?
The price of a ticket is approximately US$52 (700,000rps) one way and US$100 (1,350,000rps) return per person (subject to exchange rate flutuations). This price includes hotel transfers from most hotels in South Bali.
How much does it cost to get from Bali to Gili Islands?
With Blue Water Express the price of a one-way ticket from Bali To The Gili Islands is 790 000 IDR, which is approx. $73 AUD.
Is Gili islands worth visiting?
The Gilis are very nice and definitely worth a visit if you have time. The beaches and waters there are nicer than Bali.
How much does it cost to go to the Gili Islands?
Prices to the Gili Islands start from as low as $30 to $50 one way and from $60 to $100 for a return ticket. Free hotel pickup and drop service is included in all tickets (Bali only). Make sure you choose the right port of departure while booking since fast boats depart from different ports in Bali.
Is Gili T expensive?
You should plan to spend around Rp463,184 ($32) per day on your vacation in Gili Trawangan, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp92,988 ($6.42) on meals for one day and Rp35,536 ($2.45) on local transportation.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
1. Public Ferry. The public ferry leaves from Padang Bai to Lombok every hour but can take as long as five hours of additional travel time. From there, it’s another slow public ferry which takes two hours to go from Lombok to the Gili Islands, making it an eight hour one-way trip.
Are Gili Islands safe?
None of us have ever felt unsafe on the Gili islands. The Gilis are absolutely safe for solo female travellers! An important fact to note is that the three Gili islands are INCREDIBLY small. Even the biggest of the three, Gili Trawangan, houses only 1500 people.
Which Gili Island has the swing?
Gili Trawangan is a beautiful island with amazing scenery. One of the famous iconic spot is Ocean Swing (Datu Swing). Datu Swing is destined for the tourists to be the first Ocean Swing in Gili Trawangan itself. Because of its popularity, this swing is better known than Gili Trawangan island itself.
Can you fly to Gili Islands?
No, you can not fly to the Gili Islands from Bali as there is no airport on any of the Gili Islands. The islands are basically too small to fit an airstrip, let alone an airport on. The closest airport to the Gili Islands is Lombok International Airport (LOP).