- 1 How do I get from Denpasar airport to Bali?
- 2 How much is airport transfer in Bali?
- 3 How do I get to Bali from the airport?
- 4 How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
- 5 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
- 6 What airport do you go to for Bali?
- 7 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 8 Is Grab safe in Bali?
- 9 How do you transport to Bali?
- 10 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 11 Does Bali have a departure tax?
- 12 How far is Bali from Ubud?
- 13 Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
- 14 Is it easy to get around in Bali?
- 15 How far is Seminyak from Ubud?
How do I get from Denpasar airport to Bali?
- FLIGHT. Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
- ROAD. You can take a bus from Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia) to Bali, but only if you can brave the 23-hour bus journey.
How much is airport transfer in Bali?
How much is a Bali Airport Taxi? Taxis from Bali airport have a set rate fee of 19.5€ (300,000 IDR) for the 40-minute journey into Ubud.
How do I get to Bali from the airport?
What airport do you fly into for Ubud Bali? If you fly into Bali airport (Ngurah Rai International Airport ), you can take either a taxi or public bus to Ubud. Taxis have a set rate fare of 19.5€ (300,000 IDR) and take 40 minutes to reach Ubud, while the public bus takes at least 100 minutes but costs just 3.46€.
How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
Bali flights from Chennai and Cochin are often the cheapest. If you check with the Air Asia, you could get flights at very affordable prices if booked earlier. You can get your round trips done in INR 20,000 with one flight having a stop-over at Kuala Lumpur, which is the best way to reach Bali.
What airport do you go to for Bali?
International flights to Bali will land at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar Airport ). Located 13km south of Denpasar and 2.5km from Kuta, the airport enjoys a close proximity to many popular Bali resorts and hotels.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Is Grab safe in Bali?
Do not book via online taxi apps like GOJEK or Grab. Airports are completely off-limits for these apps. It is illegal for them to pick you up, so no one will take your booking. However, drop-offs are fine so you could still book GOJEK or Grab to the airport on your way out.
How do you transport to Bali?
The most common way to travel is via road seen as there are no trains and Public buses are the most common form of road transport for a native Balinese since most can not afford a car or moped. Buses are usually mini-buses, also known as bemos or colts, and travel many on the main roads in Bali.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Does Bali have a departure tax?
You won’t have to pay a separate departure tax when leaving Bali — it’s included in the cost of your airfare.
How far is Bali from Ubud?
Distance from Bali to Ubud The shortest distance (air line) between Bali and Ubud is 8.03 mi (12.92 km). The shortest route between Bali and Ubud is according to the route planner.
Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why. All this brings the crowds, so on the other side expect lots of tourists and busy streets.
Is it easy to get around in Bali?
The best way to get around Bali is with a hired car and driver. This option gives you the freedom of roaming around the country without the hassle of having to drive yourself. Biking is another option, just be prepared to weave through chaotic traffic.
How far is Seminyak from Ubud?
The distance between Seminyak and Ubud is 23 km. The road distance is 31.5 km.