- 1 How many hours ahead is Bali than California?
- 2 How far is Bali from San Diego?
- 3 What time zone does Bali use?
- 4 How many hours ahead is Bali from San Francisco?
- 5 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 6 How long is flight from California to Bali?
- 7 Is Bali a poor country?
- 8 How do I know my timezone?
- 9 Why is Bali famous?
- 10 How Safe Is Bali?
- 11 What language do they speak in Bali?
- 12 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
How many hours ahead is Bali than California?
Bali is 15 hours ahead of California ( CA ). That will end up being between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM in Bali. The chart below shows overlapping times.
How far is Bali from San Diego?
The distance between San Diego and Bali is 14022 km.
What time zone does Bali use?
Bali is within WITA, Indonesia Central Time Zone (UTC+08:00) WITA or Waktu Indonesia Tengah is 8 hours ahead of UTC, Coordinated Universal Time.
How many hours ahead is Bali from San Francisco?
Bali is 15 hours ahead of San Francisco, California. The best we can do with the meeting planner is to expand the range to cover from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM your time ( San Francisco, CA).
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
How long is flight from California to Bali?
The total flight duration from California to Bali is 17 hours, 30 minutes.
Is Bali a poor country?
Though the number of people living below the official poverty line in Bali is among the country’s lowest, at less than 5 percent, it sits just next to the Nusa Tenggara islands, where nearly a quarter of the population are poor, according to official statistics.
How do I know my timezone?
Click on Clock, Language, and Region. View by: should be set to Category. Click on Date and Time. Make sure the shown Time zone is correct to your current location.
Why is Bali famous?
Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017. Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What language do they speak in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.