- 1 How soon can I re enter Indonesia?
- 2 How many times can you visit Bali in a year?
- 3 How long can I stay in Bali on a tourist visa?
- 4 How do I extend my visa in Bali?
- 5 Is there a travel ban in Indonesia?
- 6 How can I get residence permit in Indonesia?
- 7 Can I stay in Bali for 6 months?
- 8 Can I live in Bali permanently?
- 9 Can you stay in Bali for a year?
- 10 How much is monthly rent in Bali?
- 11 How long can a foreigner stay in Bali?
- 12 How can I work legally in Bali?
- 13 What happens if I overstay my visa in Bali?
- 14 Can you stay in Bali longer than 30 days?
- 15 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
How soon can I re enter Indonesia?
If you enter visa-free, you can only stay 30 days. If you do pay for a 30 day visa on arrival, that is extendable by another 30 days. If you opt to do a visa run, you could even return to Indonesia the same day, there is no minimim out-of-country-stay requirement.
How many times can you visit Bali in a year?
A Social-Cultural visa initially gives you 60 days in the country. After that it can be extended up to four times for 30 days per extension. This allows you a total stay of 6 months without having to leave. It is only single-entry, so if you do leave the country it will be canceled.
How long can I stay in Bali on a tourist visa?
Free Tourist Visa Bali (30 days) Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa. Extending is only possible with a Visa on Arrival (read below). The penalty for overstaying is IDR 1,000,000 per day (70 USD).
How do I extend my visa in Bali?
Here’s how to get your Indonesia visa extension in Bali:
- 1) Get an Indonesian Tourist Visa in Advance.
- 2) Find a Bali Visa Extension Agent.
- 3) Start the Process Two Weeks Before Your Visa Expires.
- 4) Visit the Denpasar Immigration Office for the First Extension.
- 5) Extend Up to Four Times.
- 6) Enjoy Bali!
Is there a travel ban in Indonesia?
Updated on April 23, 2021 as per the COVID-19 Task Force Circular Letters Number 12 and 13 of April 07, 2021. Effective February 9, 2021, the Indonesian Government closed our borders for international travelers until further notice.
How can I get residence permit in Indonesia?
You have to apply for a KITAS within 30 days of entering Indonesia using a VITAS. The VITAS is the entry visa for Indonesia which you have to apply for at an Embassy or Consulate of Indonesia near you. The Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration has an online facility which accepts ITAS/KITAS applications.
Can I stay in Bali for 6 months?
If you fall in love with living in Bali, you can decide to stay longer than 6 months! I know some people who have been living in Bali for YEARS on the Social visa. All you need to do is go to Singapore for 1 day and get a new visa.
Can I live in Bali permanently?
It is possible to turn your short lived paradise adventure to Bali into a permanent lifestyle by choosing the right Visa options, sorting your finances and finding a property. There are several visa options available including the Free Visa, Visa on Arrival, Social/Tourist or Cultural Visa.
Can you stay in Bali for a year?
If you want to stay for up to 180 days in Bali, then you will need to get a social-cultural visa which allows you to stay in Indonesia for 60 days but then you can extend this four times for a total of 180 days stay in Indonesia. This is sometimes referred to as a Bali visa run.
How much is monthly rent in Bali?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali —families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. Cost of Living in Bali: $720 to $2,600.
|Average Monthly Expenses||Costs|
|Rent (private guesthouse vs full villa rental )||$270 – $1,300|
How long can a foreigner stay in Bali?
If you’re a tourist, you can stay in Bali for up to 30 days without a visa. If you want to stay longer, you should apply for a visa upon arrival. These types of visas can be extended for another 30 days for a small charge.
How can I work legally in Bali?
Work Permit for Bali – what you need to know. It is essential to know that when you wish to work in Bali, you will need a work permit. It means you have to be sponsored by the company you are going to work for. The company will have to APPLY for a KITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal Sementara) = Temporary Stay Permit Card.
What happens if I overstay my visa in Bali?
The maximum days you are allowed to overstay are 60 days. If you overstay by more than 60 days then you will need to go to court. A prison sentence and additional fine may be given to you. When counting the days of your stay (generally 30 days if you are on a tourist visa ) then make sure to include day 1 and day 30.
Can you stay in Bali longer than 30 days?
Social, Tourist or cultural Visa (B-211) ( can stay 60 days, can be extended three times for 30 days each, issued by consulate or embassy outside Indonesia, extension can be done in Indonesia).
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.