- 1 How longs the flight from Melbourne to Bali?
- 2 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 3 How far is Bali by plane?
- 4 Can I fly to Bali from Melbourne?
- 5 Is it expensive to go to Bali?
- 6 How far is Bali from Cairns?
- 7 How much are flights to Bali from Australia?
- 8 How far is Bali from Australia?
- 9 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 13 How much is a flight from Melbourne to Bali?
- 14 How Safe Is Bali?
- 15 How far is Melbourne to Perth?
How longs the flight from Melbourne to Bali?
Flight time from Melbourne to Bali The average flight time for direct flights from Melbourne to Bali is 5 hours and 50 minutes.
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 31m, covering a distance of 9592 miles. The most popular route is New York – Denpasar with an average flight time of 25h 50m.
Can I fly to Bali from Melbourne?
Flights to Bali from Melbourne depart daily and are offered by a host of carriers including domestic Australian airlines. Flying direct to Bali airport, the average Melbourne to Bali flight time is 6 hours.
Is it expensive to go to Bali?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How far is Bali from Cairns?
The distance between Cairns and Bali is 3,432 km.
How much are flights to Bali from Australia?
Yes, there are multiple flights from Australia to Bali for under $391.
|Flexibility||No cancel fee|
|Search Cathay Pacific flights|
How far is Bali from Australia?
The distance between Bali and Australia is 2768 km.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How much is a flight from Melbourne to Bali?
The best price found on Skyscanner for a flight from Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar) is $456.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How far is Melbourne to Perth?
Melbourne, in the south-east of Australia, is 2100 miles (3400 km) from Perth, in the far west.