- 1 How far is Bali by plane?
- 2 How far is Indonesia from Bali?
- 3 Is Bali safe to travel?
- 4 How do you get to Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 8 Why is Bali so popular?
- 9 What country is Bali close to?
- 10 What is banned in Bali?
- 11 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 12 Do they speak English in Bali?
- 13 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
- 14 Where do you fly in to get to Bali?
- 15 How far is the flight from NYC to Bali?
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 31m, covering a distance of 9592 miles. The most popular route is New York – Denpasar with an average flight time of 25h 50m.
How far is Indonesia from Bali?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bali and Indonesia is 405.53 mi (652.64 km). The shortest route between Bali and Indonesia is 1,412.85 mi (2,273.77 km) according to the route planner.
Is Bali safe to travel?
Historically Bali has experienced natural disasters, as well as terrorism. While these are not common, it is always a risk when travelling to Bali. Parts of Indonesia have a travel advisory but not Bali as it is relatively safe. Like all destinations, petty theft, sexual assault and taxi scams can occur.
How do you get to Bali?
- FLIGHT. Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
- ROAD. You can take a bus from Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia) to Bali, but only if you can brave the 23-hour bus journey.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Why is Bali so popular?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
What country is Bali close to?
What Are Bali’s Neighbouring Countries? Bali is located between the Indonesian islands of Java and Lombok. Indonesia’s only land borders are with Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and East Timor-Leste.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Do they speak English in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese ). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
Bali flights from Chennai and Cochin are often the cheapest. If you check with the Air Asia, you could get flights at very affordable prices if booked earlier. You can get your round trips done in INR 20,000 with one flight having a stop-over at Kuala Lumpur, which is the best way to reach Bali.
Where do you fly in to get to Bali?
International flights to Bali will land at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar Airport). Located 13km south of Denpasar and 2.5km from Kuta, the airport enjoys a close proximity to many popular Bali resorts and hotels.
How far is the flight from NYC to Bali?
Flying time from New York, NY to Bali The total flight duration from New York, NY to Bali is 20 hours, 46 minutes.