- 1 How long would it take to travel around Bali?
- 2 How long does it take to get to one side of Bali to the other?
- 3 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 4 Is it hard to get around Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 8 How much is a trip to Bali for a week?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 10 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 11 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 12 How Safe Is Bali?
- 13 What food is Bali famous for?
- 14 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 15 Is there Uber in Bali?
How long would it take to travel around Bali?
Driving Around Bali on a Scooter: Basics TIME: at least 12 hours. I went out at 6:30 am, and was back home at 8 pm. So, I was out for about 13.5 hours. It included a few stops, a short hike up a hill I just couldn’t miss, and some 11 hours of driving.
How long does it take to get to one side of Bali to the other?
Travelling Around Bali Luckily it never takes more than 2 hours to get between destinations unless you are planning on travelling far across the island which shouldn’t be the case as there is plenty to see and you’ll want to make stops and stay in more than one or two areas.
How many days in Bali is enough?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Is it hard to get around Bali?
Renting a car is easy and affordable, but driving around Bali is difficult with its traffic, its drivers and unclear signage. Rental agencies, such as Hertz, Sixt, Avis and Budget, are located in many resort towns and at Ngurah Rai International Airport. Taxi. Travelers have had a mixed bag of fortunes with taxis.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How much is a trip to Bali for a week?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
7 Cheap and Simple Ways to Get Around Bali
- #1 Rent a Motorbike.
- #2 Kura-Kura.
- #3 GoJek.
- #4 Grab.
- #5 Blue Bird Taxi.
- #6 Private Driver.
- #7 Car Rental.
Is there Uber in Bali?
Online ride apps – the likes of GOJEK, Grab, and Blue Bird taxi – are available in Bali, while Uber has been defunct in South East Asia after being acquired by Grab in early 2018. So the short answer is, yes you can, but not everywhere in Bali. Ride sharing apps have certain areas they are allowed to operate from.