Often asked: How Long Is The Flight From Wilkes Barre Pa To Bali Indonesia?
- 1 How long is flight from PA to Bali?
- 2 How long does it take to get to Bali from Pennsylvania?
- 3 How long does it take to get to Bali Indonesia?
- 4 How far is Bali from airport?
- 5 How far is Bali from Philly?
- 6 How much is a flight to Bali from Philadelphia?
- 7 Where is Bali located?
- 8 How far is Baltimore from Philadelphia?
- 9 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 12 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 13 Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
- 14 What should I wear in Bali?
How long is flight from PA to Bali?
Flight time from Philadelphia to Denpasar, Bali is 22 hours 45 minutes. Quickest one-stop flight takes close to 23 hours.
How long does it take to get to Bali from Pennsylvania?
Flying time from Philadelphia, PA to Bali The total flight duration from Philadelphia, PA to Bali is 20 hours, 50 minutes.
How long does it take to get to Bali Indonesia?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 30h 03m, covering a distance of 9610 miles. The most popular route is Los Angeles – Denpasar with an average flight time of 23h 35m.
How far is Bali from airport?
Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
How far is Bali from Philly?
Distance from Bali to Philadelphia is approximately 14120 kilometers.
How much is a flight to Bali from Philadelphia?
United flights from Philadelphia to Bali (Denpasar) starting at $ 1,467 or as low as $131 per month.
Where is Bali located?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait.
How far is Baltimore from Philadelphia?
The distance between Baltimore and Philadelphia is 90 miles.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.