- 1 How long is a flight to Bali from California?
- 2 How far is Bali from California by plane?
- 3 How far away is Bali from Los Angeles?
- 4 How long is the flight from US to Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 How Safe Is Bali?
- 9 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 10 How long is the flight from Hawaii to Bali?
- 11 How long is flight to Japan from LAX?
- 12 What is the longest flight from Los Angeles?
- 13 Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
- 14 How much does a trip to Bali cost from USA?
- 15 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
How long is a flight to Bali from California?
The total flight duration from California to Bali is 17 hours, 30 minutes.
How far is Bali from California by plane?
The distance between California and Bali is 13772 km. How long does it take to get from California to Bali? It takes approximately 24h 31m to get from California to Bali, including transfers. 7
How far away is Bali from Los Angeles?
Distance from Bali to Los – Angeles The shortest distance (air line) between Bali and Los – Angeles is 8,620.35 mi (13,873.11 km). The shortest route between Bali and Los – Angeles is according to the route planner.
How long is the flight from US to Bali?
The total flight duration from United States to Bali is 19 hours, 39 minutes.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How long is the flight from Hawaii to Bali?
Average direct flight time is 12 hours 29 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Hawaii to Bali is 12 hours 29 minutes.
How long is flight to Japan from LAX?
Flight time from Los Angeles to Tokyo is 11 hours.
What is the longest flight from Los Angeles?
The Chicago-based carrier launched the longest nonstop service from the United States Friday when a flight departed from Los Angeles International Airport en route for Singapore’s Changi Airport. The flight covers a distance of roughly 8,700 miles and was expected to take just under 18 hours.
Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
How much does a trip to Bali cost from USA?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.