- 1 Is Sanur a good area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 3 Is Sanur Bali worth visiting?
- 4 Is Jimbaran worth visiting?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Which is better Sanur or Seminyak?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Where is the best beach to stay in Bali?
- 9 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 10 What is illegal in Bali?
- 11 What is Sanur known for?
- 12 Is Sanur Beach nice?
- 13 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 14 What is the safest part of Bali?
- 15 Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
Is Sanur a good area to stay in Bali?
Sanur might not be the first place you think of when you think of Bali, but it has so much to offer. Sanur has swimmable beaches, a real feeling of local community and culture, and is perfect for a quieter stay.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Sanur Bali worth visiting?
Sanur tends to be the underdog in Bali, but is definitely worth a visit when you are looking for a more laid-back experience in Bali, Indonesia. Visiting Sanur, will definitely provide you with some fresh air after exploring other places in Bali like Seminyak or Kuta.
Is Jimbaran worth visiting?
Famed for its sunsets and seafood, Jimbaran Bay is a must-try dinner spot for visitors. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but I think it’s just one of those places that’s great to visit for a delicious meal and sunset, but then time to jump in a cab and head off again. Find places to stay in Jimbaran Bay here.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Which is better Sanur or Seminyak?
While a large resort, Sanur is certainly less busy and more low key than Seminyak, with some lovely restaurants. And you don’t have to breathe the traffic fumes and listen to the horns, unlike Seminyak. And there are a nice selection of beach cafes in Sanur. Your money goes further on hotels in Sanur I find.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Where is the best beach to stay in Bali?
The 20 Best Beach Hotels in Bali
- The Laguna – Nusa Dua.
- The Westin – Nusa Dua.
- Segara Village Hotel – Sanur.
- Tandjung Sari Hotel – Sanur.
- Bloo Lagoon Eco Village – Panangbai.
- The Sakala Resort & Beach Club – Tanjung Benoa.
- Conrad Bali – Tanjung Benoa.
- Holiday Inn Resort Bali Benoa – Tanjung Benoa.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What is Sanur known for?
What is Sanur Most Famous For?
- Sanur beaches.
- Bali Seawalker.
- Le Mayeur Museum.
- Bali Sharks.
- Blanjong Temple.
- Turtle Conservation and Education Center (TCEC)
- Bali Kites Festival.
- Taman Festival Bali.
Is Sanur Beach nice?
Even though the beaches in Sanur may be referred to as Sanur Beach, it is actually a few beaches that make up this part of the coast. Some parts are more swimmable than others, but follow the boardwalk, find your spot and enjoy some beach time. It is a nice, relaxed beach to spend the day.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What is the safest part of Bali?
Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
Thailand wins our vote here with its wider range of activities and cuisines, cheaper on-ground costs and greater family-friendly appeal. It’s best for foodies, beach lovers and culture. If you’re after a better party scene or surf however, then Bali is the place to go.