- 1 What is the best beach area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 4 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 Which beach in Bali is cleanest?
- 8 Are there sharks in Bali?
- 9 What are Bali beaches known for?
- 10 What is illegal in Bali?
- 11 What is banned in Bali?
- 12 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
- 13 How dangerous is Bali?
- 14 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 15 What should I eat in Bali?
What is the best beach area to stay in Bali?
Canggu, THE BEST AREA TO STAY IN BALI FOR SURFERS. Canggu is a fishing town located 6 miles from Kuta. Its environment is calmer than Kuta and Seminyak and more oriented towards cultural activities and rest. Along its beaches, there are two centuries-old temples: Pura Batu Bolong and Pura Batu Mejan.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Which beach in Bali is cleanest?
Therefore, I consider the Mengiat Beach in Nusa Dua as the cleanest beach on Bali island. Around the beach area, there are five-star resorts with an elegant garden layout.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans. Bali is one of the safest places to surf, looking at stats and data available from surf spots around the world.
What are Bali beaches known for?
A haven for watersports, Bali’s coast attracts divers and surfers from across the globe. It’s also a phenomenal place for a family vacation, with plenty of luxury beach resorts and a fun water park. Now for the hard part-deciding which of the paradisiacal beaches to visit.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What should I eat in Bali?
Local Foods You Must Try When Visiting Bali
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.