- 1 Is 10 days enough in Bali?
- 2 How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
- 3 What should you not miss in Bali?
- 4 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 How dangerous is Bali?
- 8 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
- 9 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 10 Which side of Bali is best?
- 11 What is Bali best known for?
- 12 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
- 13 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 14 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 15 What is the coldest month in Bali?
Is 10 days enough in Bali?
Bali Itinerary for 10 days, is it enough? Bali is easily the most popular island in Indonesia, and maybe even Asia! With its beautiful locals, tasty cuisine, fascinating culture and relax beachy vibe, its no wonder why tourists flock to this island paradise! 10 days is the perfect amount of time for your first visit.
How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
What should you not miss in Bali?
We have gathered 10 things you should definitely not miss when you visit Bali:
- Gaze at the magnificent Sunset.
- Beach hopping in the southern tip of Bali Island.
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in the rice paddies around Ubud.
- See the island’s holy Hindu temples.
- Explore the underwater world.
- Encounter wildlife.
- Learn to surf.
How many days do you need in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Which side of Bali is best?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What is Bali best known for?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bali. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bali is October.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
Public and private tour buses are an affordable way to explore the island. That said, they don’t allow the freedom to explore off the beaten path and can take a very long time to reach their destinations. Bali’s most popular private bus tours are organized by Perama Tour & Travel.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.