- 1 How much is Bali rupiah to the pound?
- 2 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 3 How much is 1rs in Bali?
- 4 How much is $1 Australian in rupiah?
- 5 What is illegal in Bali?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 How much is $100 US in Bali?
- 8 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
- 9 What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 12 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 13 Why is the Australian dollar falling?
- 14 Can I use Australian dollars in Bali?
- 15 How expensive is Indonesia?
How much is Bali rupiah to the pound?
Quick Conversions from Indonesian Rupiah to British Pound Sterling: 1 IDR = 0.00005 GBP
|Rp 10,000||£ 0.55|
|Rp 50,000||£ 2.74|
|Rp 100,000||£ 5.48|
|Rp 500,000||£ 27.38|
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much is 1rs in Bali?
Quick Conversions from Indian Rupee to Indonesian Rupiah: 1 INR = 194.42379 IDR
|₹ 1||Rp 194.42|
|₹ 5||Rp 972.12|
|₹ 10||Rp 1,944.24|
|₹ 50||Rp 9,721.19|
How much is $1 Australian in rupiah?
Quick Conversions from Australian Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah: 1 AUD = 10838.52139 IDR
|A$ 1,000||Rp 10,838,521.39|
|A$ 5,000||Rp 54,192,606.96|
|A$ 10,000||Rp 108,385,213.92|
|A$ 50,000||Rp 541,926,069.58|
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How much is $100 US in Bali?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Indonesian Rupiah|
|10 USD||144350.00000 IDR|
|20 USD||288700.00000 IDR|
|50 USD||721750.00000 IDR|
|100 USD||1443500.00000 IDR|
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
Thailand: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- Four liters of drinking water ( 1 gallon), or 1.5 liters of sparkling water.
- One hour of talking time on your cell phone within Thailand using the 1 -2-Call SIM card.
- Local English-language newspaper such as the Bangkok Post (compare that to the Times of India for $0.06)
What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters ( 1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
Why is the Australian dollar falling?
Iron ore fade The Australian dollar has also been trading against a backdrop of weaker iron ore prices. Iron ore exports to China dipped in the traditionally slower Lunar New Year season and Australia’s overall exports to China were down 2.1 per cent on a year ago, data this week showed.
Can I use Australian dollars in Bali?
Can you use Australian Dollars in Bali? No, you can ‘t. While we travel to Bali and Indonesia very frequently, you cannot use Australian dollars in Bali. You can find out the exchange rate between the AUD and IDR with our currency converter, here.
How expensive is Indonesia?
A vacation to Indonesia for one week usually costs around Rp5,156,488 for one person. So, a trip to Indonesia for two people costs around Rp10,312,976 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp20,625,952 in Indonesia.