- 1 Where can I take pictures in Bali?
- 2 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 4 Where should I go for 4 days in Bali?
- 5 Where can I take pictures in Ubud?
- 6 Where is photo located?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 How dangerous is Bali?
- 10 What is banned in Bali?
- 11 What is illegal in Bali?
- 12 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 13 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 14 How many days is enough for Bali trip?
- 15 How much should I budget for Bali?
Where can I take pictures in Bali?
Here are the best places to take photos in Bali.
- Seminyak Beach. Soak in the sun on the spectacular grey sand at Seminyak Beach, a hip, upscale resort area famous for epic sunsets and luxurious style.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Tegenungan Waterfall.
- The Monkey Forest.
- Uluwatu Temple.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- Ubud – one of the best and most popular places to visit in Bali.
- Seminyak – one of the most stunning beaches in Bali.
- Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple – one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali.
- Legian – a stunning vacation spot in Bali.
- Mt Batur, Kintamani – a stunning place to visit in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Where should I go for 4 days in Bali?
Bali Itinerary Day 1 – Arrival
- Kuta. Kuta is the closest area to the airport and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi to go to this well-known beach resort area.
- Tanah Lot.
- Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
- Pura Luhur Batukau.
- Pura Lempuyang.
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden.
Where can I take pictures in Ubud?
Where to Take the Best Photos in Ubud
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces.
- Ubud Royal Palace.
- Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Goa Gajah.
- Campuhan Ridge.
- Pura Taman Saraswati Temple.
- Gunung Kawi Temple.
- Tirta Empul Temple.
Where is photo located?
To find an image’s exif data, right-click the photo and select either “properties” or “information”. If the GPS coordinates appear, simply type them into Google Maps to find the location. But you often won’t be able to view an image’s exif data.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
How many days is enough for Bali trip?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How much should I budget for Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.