- 1 How long is a flight to Bali from Massachusetts?
- 2 How long is the flight from Boston to Indonesia?
- 3 How much are flights from Boston to Bali?
- 4 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 5 How far is Bali from Boston?
- 6 How do you get from Boston to Bora Bora?
- 7 How Safe Is Bali?
- 8 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 9 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
How long is a flight to Bali from Massachusetts?
The total flight duration from Boston, MA to Bali is 20 hours, 37 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.
How long is the flight from Boston to Indonesia?
The total flight duration from Boston, MA to Indonesia is 20 hours, 2 minutes.
How much are flights from Boston to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||April||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 6% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 13% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$1,097||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$967||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$660||or less|
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
How far is Bali from Boston?
The distance between Boston and Bali is 16203 km. 7
How do you get from Boston to Bora Bora?
The cheapest way to get from Boston to Bora – Bora is to fly which costs $800 – $1,700 and takes 21h 35m. Which way is quickest from Boston to Bora – Bora? The quickest way to get from Boston to Bora – Bora is to fly which costs $800 – $1,700 and takes 21h 35m. 7
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.