- 1 Can you fly from Bali to Singapore?
- 2 How far is Singapore from Bali?
- 3 Are there direct flights from Singapore to Bali?
- 4 How much are flights from Singapore to Bali?
- 5 How expensive is Bali?
- 6 How much is a flight to Singapore?
- 7 Is Bali close to Singapore?
- 8 How far is Bali from Singapore by plane?
- 9 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 10 How do you get to Bali from Singapore?
- 11 Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
- 12 What do you get in business class Singapore Airlines?
- 13 Do you need visa for Bali?
- 14 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
Can you fly from Bali to Singapore?
A direct flight from Bali (DPS) to Singapore (SIN) takes around 2 hours, 47 minutes, 30 seconds, covering a distance of 1,670 km. Bali and Singapore share the same time zone and the GMT for both is +8.
How far is Singapore from Bali?
Information of Singapore Denpasar Bali Flight
|Aerial distance||1676 KM|
|Shortest Time of flights from Singapore to Denpasar Bali||02h 40m|
|Airport codes flights from Singapore to Denpasar Bali||Singapore -SIN,Denpasar Bali -DPS|
|Time of Singapore to Denpasar Bali flights||02h 45m|
Are there direct flights from Singapore to Bali?
When traveling from the Singapore Changi Airport to the Ngurah Rai International (Denpasar) Airport in Bali, there are seven airlines that provide direct flight service. For nonstop flight options, you can choose Air Asia, Jetstar, Scoot, Silkair, Singapore Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, and KLM.
How much are flights from Singapore to Bali?
Singapore Changi- Bali (Denpasar) from $135 – Cheap Flights from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar) in 2021 | Skyscanner.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How much is a flight to Singapore?
On average you can expect to pay $1,615 for a flight from USA to Singapore.
Is Bali close to Singapore?
The distance between Bali and Singapore is 1647 km. 7
How far is Bali from Singapore by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Singapore and Bali is 1,660 km= 1,031 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Singapore to Bali, It takes 1.84 hours to arrive.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How do you get to Bali from Singapore?
There are 6 ways to get from Singapore to Bali by ferry, plane, bus or train
- Take the ferry from Singapore Harbour Front to Batam Centre.
- Fly from Hang Nadim (BTH) to Ngurah Rai (DPS) BTH – DPS.
Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
If you want to take a cruise from Singapore to Bali, it takes about 7-8 days one way, stopping at some ports. There is no one day cruise, no direct cruise, please look at the map, the distance is very far.
What do you get in business class Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines Business Class benefits Most spacious Business Class seat ever – 6’3″ long, 34” wide, reclining to a fully flat bed. 15.4 inch wide LCD screen with a wide array of entertainment via KrisWorld ( Singapore Airline’s own entertainment system)
Do you need visa for Bali?
Do Indians need a Visa for Bali -Indonesia? No, Indonesia is a Visa free country for Indians so Indian citizens travelling to Bali for less than 30 days do not require a Visa. If your travel duration is more than 30 days, then you need a Visa.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.