- 1 How far is Seattle from Bali?
- 2 How long is the flight to Bali from Washington state?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 4 What airlines fly from Seattle to Bali?
- 5 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 6 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 7 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 8 Is there a direct flight from Seattle to Manila?
- 9 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 11 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 Is Bali open to tourists?
- 14 Where is Bali located?
- 15 How long is the flight from Seattle to Vietnam?
How far is Seattle from Bali?
The distance between Seattle and Bali is 13118 km. 7
How long is the flight to Bali from Washington state?
Flying time from Seattle, WA to Bali The total flight duration from Seattle, WA to Bali is 16 hours, 47 minutes.
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
What airlines fly from Seattle to Bali?
Cheap Flights from Seattle (SEA) to Denpasar (DPS) from
|Origin Airport||Seattle – Tacoma Intl.|
|Airlines Serving||Air France, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Delta, EVA Airways, Emirates, Japan Airlines, KLM, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas Airways, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines|
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is there a direct flight from Seattle to Manila?
There are 2 direct flights from Seattle to Manila.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali open to tourists?
Am I allowed to visit Bali now? Yes, if you are a resident of Indonesia. Bali has opened its borders only to domestic travellers and the statistics have shown encouraging figures in relation to Bali’s Covid-19 cases for the last two weeks.
Where is Bali located?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait.
How long is the flight from Seattle to Vietnam?
Flight time from Seattle, WA to Ho Chi Minh City is 17 hours 50 minutes.