- 1 How far is Bali from Los Angeles by plane?
- 2 How long is flight from California to Bali?
- 3 Can you fly from LA to Bali?
- 4 Is there a direct flight from LAX to Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 How Safe Is Bali?
- 9 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 10 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 11 Do I need a visa for Bali?
- 12 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 How far is Bali from Boston?
- 15 How much are Bora Bora tickets?
How far is Bali from Los Angeles by plane?
17 hours, 45 minutes
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental SEARCH|
How long is flight from California to Bali?
The total flight duration from California to Bali is 17 hours, 30 minutes.
Can you fly from LA to Bali?
The cheapest ticket to Bali from Los Angeles found in the last 72 hours was $440 one-way, and $708 round-trip. The most popular route is from Los Angeles to Denpasar, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $440.
Is there a direct flight from LAX to Bali?
Unfortunately, there are no direct flights from Los Angeles to Denpasar. Many airlines such as Cathay Pacific, China Eastern Airlines, and China Airlines do offer one-stop flights, though, with layovers in cities like Hong Kong, Taipei, or Shanghai.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Do I need a visa for Bali?
Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How far is Bali from Boston?
The distance between Boston and Bali is 16203 km. 7
How much are Bora Bora tickets?
Getting to Bora Bora (BOB) from the west coast of the U.S. (most flights originate in Los Angeles (LAX) and fly via Tahiti (PPT) costs an average of $2,500 per person for a return economy class ticket or $4,500 for a return business class ticket, plus another $300 or more for the flight onward from Tahiti.