- 1 How much does an average meal cost in Bali?
- 2 Is Bali expensive for tourists?
- 3 Are clothes cheaper in Bali?
- 4 How much is a pint in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 How dangerous is Bali?
- 7 What food is Bali famous for?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 10 What should you not buy in Bali?
- 11 What is best to buy in Bali?
- 12 How much cash should I take to Bali?
- 13 How much is a coffee in Bali?
- 14 How much is monthly rent in Bali?
- 15 Is Bali cheap to eat and drink?
How much does an average meal cost in Bali?
Average Daily Costs While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person.
Is Bali expensive for tourists?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Are clothes cheaper in Bali?
Bali is Famous for… Even the most exclusive high end products will be considerably cheaper than what you would pay anywhere else, and particularly in Europe, Australia, Korea, Japan. Silver work, handicraft, art work and paintings, fashion & clothes, furniture and deco items, natural soaps and essences, coffee, cloth….
How much is a pint in Bali?
Bali is 56.19% less expensive than New York (without rent). Cost of Living in Bali.
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||25,000.00Rp|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||475,000.00Rp|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||85,000.00Rp|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||35,000.00Rp|
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What should you not buy in Bali?
10 Stupid Things People Buy in Bali
- Wooden phalluses.
- Nasty bumper stickers.
- Bintang singlets.
- Counterfeit designer gear.
- String or bead bracelets.
- Airbrushed surf paintings and decorative mini surfboards.
- Luwak or civet cat-poop coffee.
- Bornean blowpipes and bow and arrows.
What is best to buy in Bali?
What to Buy in Bali?
- Jewellery. Source. Silverware is one of the best things to buy in all of Bali.
- Chocolates and Coffee. Source.
- Fragrances. Source.
- Bags. Source.
- Handicrafts. Source.
- Streetwear. Source.
- Beachwear. Source.
- Clothing. Source.
How much cash should I take to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How much is a coffee in Bali?
Price per night in a luxury hotel in Bali is about 89,000 USD (1,294,973,000 IDR). Prices in restaurants in Bali.
|Meal in a cheap restaurant||Espresso Coffee|
|25,000 IDR (20,000-58,000)||22,000 IDR (17,000-31,000)|
|1.70 USD (1.40-4.00)||1.60 USD (1.20-2.20)|
|1.50 EUR (1.20-3.40)||1.30 EUR (1.00-1.80)|
How much is monthly rent in Bali?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali —families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. Cost of Living in Bali: $720 to $2,600.
|Average Monthly Expenses||Costs|
|Rent (private guesthouse vs full villa rental )||$270 – $1,300|
Is Bali cheap to eat and drink?
The average local restaurant in Bali sells meals for around 50,000rp per dish, more for seafood. Fresh juice and soft drinks are cheap.