- 1 How much does a Bali trip cost?
- 2 How much will a trip to Indonesia cost?
- 3 How affordable is Bali?
- 4 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 7 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 8 How much money do I need to travel Indonesia for a month?
- 9 Which country is cheapest for travel?
- 10 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 13 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 14 When should I avoid Bali?
- 15 How dangerous is Bali?
How much does a Bali trip cost?
Most Popular Bali Tour Packages
|Bali Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Bali – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 48 330.00|
|Bali Villa Special – Crazy Deal Bali Package||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 55 517.00|
|Bali Marriott Special – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 50 221.00|
|Bali Getaway||4 Nights / 5 days||Rs. 7 943.00|
How much will a trip to Indonesia cost?
A vacation to Indonesia for one week usually costs around Rp5,156,488 for one person. So, a trip to Indonesia for two people costs around Rp10,312,976 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp20,625,952 in Indonesia.
How affordable is Bali?
Though often busy with tourists, Bali is still surprisingly affordable if you know where to look. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much money do I need to travel Indonesia for a month?
If you stay somewhere with air conditioning and party often, the cost of travel in Indonesia is around $25 – $30 per day. If you go super tight on the budget, you can get by in Indonesia for even $15 per day.
Which country is cheapest for travel?
Cheapest Countries To Visit From India
- Sri Lanka. Named as the top country to visit in 2020 by Lonely Planet, Ravan’s Lanka is famous for its pristine beaches and great food.
- Bhutan. Bhutan, “Thunder Dragon”, is located between India and China.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.