- 1 What is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 2 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 3 Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- 4 How can I get laid in Bali?
- 5 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 What food is Bali famous for?
- 9 Is Bali safe at night?
- 10 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 11 How much is massage in Bali?
- 12 How dangerous is Bali?
- 13 Is Bali fun for singles?
- 14 Is Bali safe for female solo travel?
- 15 Is smoking allowed in Bali?
What is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- Kuta: Bali’s world-renowned party scene.
- Seminyak: Great for sunset, beach front restaurants, nightlife, and culinary scene.
- Nusa Dua: You can find luxury hotels, watersport activities, and Mangrove site.
- Jimbaran: Famous for its seafood dining by the beach.
How can I get laid in Bali?
Take them to the beach, a day club, or a nightclub after dark and then invite them back to your hotel room. Indonesian Cupid works great in this city because there are always new girls popping up who are also only going to be in town for a few days and looking to have some fun and possibly get laid while they are here.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
If you’re visiting Bali for the first time we really do suggest you split your trip between Seminyak (for fun and activeness) and somewhere in the south such as Nusa Dua (for relaxing and chilling) then organise a few days trips to places such as Ubud.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is considerably one of the safest cities in Indonesia. People are friendly and very much service-oriented (due to its tourism nature), hence crime is rather low. Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua are some of the more popular night destinations; meanwhile, Ubud or Uluwatu area tend to be very quiet at night.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How much is massage in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali fun for singles?
If you’re taking a singles holiday to Bali, you’re in luck. This southeast Asian island caters perfectly to solo travellers. Bali retreats for singles offer a long list of activities that centre around “me-time” and there are also some great Bali boutique hotels. Add a peaceful retreat into your Bali travel itinerary.
Is Bali safe for female solo travel?
For the female traveler, Bali is a safe island to discover on your own or in a group. Bali and Lombok are generally safe and single travelers face no real threat or dangers. That said, don’t throw common sense out of the window.
Is smoking allowed in Bali?
Bali Introduces No Smoking Law in Public Places 7, 2013 stipulates that tobacco smoking is not allowed in public places in Bali. Smoking in hospitals, maternity homes and other medical facility centres is also prohibited.