- 1 How can I go from Bangkok to Bali?
- 2 How far is Bali from Bangkok?
- 3 How do I get from Thailand to Bali?
- 4 How long is the flight from Thailand to Bali?
- 5 How far is Bali from India by flight?
- 6 What airlines fly from Bangkok to Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 Is Bali very expensive?
- 9 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 11 Is Bali better than Thailand?
- 12 How expensive is Bali?
- 13 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 14 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 15 How much does the average trip to Bali cost?
How can I go from Bangkok to Bali?
The fastest way to get from Bangkok to Bali is to fly which takes 6h 53m and costs ฿4100 – ฿6500. How far is it from Bangkok to Bali? The distance between Bangkok and Bali is 2526 km.
How far is Bali from Bangkok?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bangkok and Bali is 1,832.15 mi (2,948.56 km).
How do I get from Thailand to Bali?
One of the easiest ways to get from Thailand to Bali is via a flight. You can fly out of several cities in Thailand to reach Indonesia, including Phuket and Chiang Mai, but the shortest flights and most direct flights leave from Bangkok.
How long is the flight from Thailand to Bali?
Average direct flight time is 4 hours 18 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Bali to Thailand is 4 hours 10 minutes.
How far is Bali from India by flight?
The distance between Delhi and Bali is 5,829 km and it takes about 9 hours and 5 minutes of flying time to reach Bali. There are 7 flights weekly from Delhi to Baliincluding Thai Airways, Singapore Airline, Malaysia Airlines, etc.
What airlines fly from Bangkok to Bali?
Airlines with flights from Bangkok ( BKK) to Bali (DPS): Thai AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Thai Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Asiana Airlines and Thai Lion Air.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali very expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali better than Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali is one of the top-rated travel destinations in the world and is known for spirituality, wellness and tranquillity; while Phuket is Thailand’s best -kept secret, boasting miles of beautiful beaches, rainforests and cultural sites.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How much does the average trip to Bali cost?
So, a trip to Bali for two people for one week costs on average Rp12,910,957 ($891). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person.