- 1 How far is Seminyak from Denpasar airport?
- 2 How do I get from Bali airport to my hotel?
- 3 How far is Bali from Denpasar airport?
- 4 Where can I sleep in Bali airport?
- 5 Is Ubud Bali worth visiting?
- 6 How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
- 7 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 8 How much is airport transfer in Bali?
- 9 How much is uber in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 11 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 12 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
How far is Seminyak from Denpasar airport?
The distance between Denpasar Airport and Seminyak is 6 km.
How do I get from Bali airport to my hotel?
Bali Airport Transfer: How to Get from the Airport to Your Hotel
- 1 Book Private Driver Online through Klook.
- 2 Private Pick Up via Kura-kura Airport Transfer.
- 3 Arrange Airport Transfer with Your Hotel.
- 4 Negotiate Price with Bali Airport Drivers.
- 5 Negotiate with Local Motorcyle Driver (Ojek)
How far is Bali from Denpasar airport?
Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
Where can I sleep in Bali airport?
If sleeping in the airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near Bali Airport:
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport – Located at the airport between the International and Domestic Terminals.
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport – Located 500 meters from the airport.
Is Ubud Bali worth visiting?
Bali’s coasts are great for sand and sunsets, but Ubud is arguably the cultural, artistic, and holistic heart of Bali. Ubud’s central location makes it the perfect base for visiting nearby attractions. The green cascades of the Tegalalang rice terraces are just a 25-minute drive north.
How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
How much is airport transfer in Bali?
How much is a Bali Airport Taxi? Taxis from Bali airport have a set rate fee of 19.5€ (300,000 IDR) for the 40-minute journey into Ubud.
How much is uber in Bali?
Uber Price from Bali Airport.
|Destination||Bali Uber Price||Bali Taxi Price|
|Denpasar 2 (Renon, Tanjung Bungkak||Rp 45.000 – 58.000||Rp 100,000|
|Denpasar 3 (Jl Ratna, Jl Akasia)||Rp 62.000 – 80.500||Rp 120,000|
|Gatsu / Ubung Station||Rp 54.500 – 71.000||Rp 120,000|
|Jimbaran 1 (Intercontinental)||Rp 25.000 – 31.000||Rp 80,000|
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
Bali flights from Chennai and Cochin are often the cheapest. If you check with the Air Asia, you could get flights at very affordable prices if booked earlier. You can get your round trips done in INR 20,000 with one flight having a stop-over at Kuala Lumpur, which is the best way to reach Bali.