- 1 Can I buy SIM card in Bali airport?
- 2 Which SIM card is best in Indonesia?
- 3 What is the best prepaid international SIM card?
- 4 How much is a SIM card in Indonesia?
- 5 Can I use WhatsApp in Bali?
- 6 Can I use my mobile phone in Bali?
- 7 Which SIM card is best in Bali?
- 8 How do I activate my Telkomsel SIM card?
- 9 How do I get a SIM card in Indonesia?
- 10 How much do international SIM cards cost?
- 11 Which carrier is best for international travel?
- 12 Which is the No 1 SIM in world?
- 13 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 14 How can I get internet in Bali?
- 15 Should I exchange money before going to Bali?
Can I buy SIM card in Bali airport?
The SIM cards sold at the Bali airport are geared towards tourists. If you don’t want the 4gb or 8gb package then you can also buy a regular SIM card at a cellphone shop nearby your hotel and then just load credit and data as you need. A regular SIM card will normally cost between Rp 20,000 to Rp 30,000.
Which SIM card is best in Indonesia?
- SimOptions – Your #1 Marketplace for International SIM Cards.
- Indosat – The Second Best Indonesian Carrier.
- XL Axiata – One of the Best Network Providers in the Country.
- Telkomsel – The Largest Telecommunication Company in Indonesia.
What is the best prepaid international SIM card?
#1 The Overall Best International SIM Card – OneSim First up, they offer three different SIM cards each catering to different travelling needs: OneSimCard Universal ($29.95) – Coverage of over 200 countries but with a more limited data service (50+) countries.
How much is a SIM card in Indonesia?
No matter the provider, a SIM card in Indonesia is generally pretty cheap, sometimes starting as low as 10,000 IDR.
Can I use WhatsApp in Bali?
Like most South East Asian countries, WhatsApp is king. Just find a wifi signal and chat away (available at most restaurants and coffee shops). This works for all your friends at home on Facebook Messenger too!
Can I use my mobile phone in Bali?
If you can ‘t use your phone internationally, you can still use your cell phone in Bali if it’s a GSM (Global Systems for Mobiles ) phone. You will need to replace your phone’s SIM card with a Telkomsel SIM card, and if the phone is locked it will need to be unlocked. Most stores that sell cell phones can do this.
Which SIM card is best in Bali?
Telkomsel (simPATI) Telkomsel’s most popular SIM card is called simPATI and although slightly more expensive than SIM cards from other providers, it is currently said to offer the most highest internet speed. Other SIM cards from Telkomsel are called Kartu As and Kartu Halo, and Loop.
How do I activate my Telkomsel SIM card?
Subscribers are required to register their prepaid number using the Primary Identification Number (NIK) in electronic ID card or Family Card (KK) and KK number. Existing customers of simPATI, Kartu As, and LOOP can re-register by sending SMS to 4444 by typing ULANG <space> NIK#KK#.
How do I get a SIM card in Indonesia?
Going to kiosks is the most popular way to buy the Indonesian SIM Card here. These small shops are scattered all over the corner in any of the Indonesian cities. They have plenty of options for Indonesian SIM cards and data packages. Prices are definitely cheaper than buying at airports.
How much do international SIM cards cost?
The International SIM Card costs $29.95 and includes two phone numbers from Europe and the US.
Which carrier is best for international travel?
The best international phone plans
- Verizon TravelPass. Infrequent travelers on qualifying plans who own 4G LTE World devices can likely get by using Verizon’s TravelPass.
- AT&T International Day Pass.
- AT&T Passport.
- Sprint Global Roaming.
- Pocket Wi-Fi.
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot.
- International cellphone rental.
Which is the No 1 SIM in world?
Top 20 Operators by Growth / Revenue
|Rank||Telecom Operator||YoY Growth|
|3||America Movil Group||7%|
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How can I get internet in Bali?
Getting Internet Services in Bali
- D-Net. D-NET is a major Internet Service Provider company in Jakarta but available also in Bali.
- Global Extreme. Global Extreme support wireless connection from 512KBps with the price Rp700rb/month.
- Biznet Networks.
- Era Akses.
- Telkom Speedy.
Should I exchange money before going to Bali?
You will get a much better exchange rate in Bali rather than in your home country. We usually recommend waiting until you arrive in Bali to get your rupiah. Money changers in Bali can and will exchange all major currencies. In most cases there is no need to bring any other currency other than your own.