- 1 Where should I visit in Bali?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 3 How much does an average trip to Bali cost?
- 4 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 How dangerous is Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 11 Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
- 12 What food is Bali famous for?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 14 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 15 How strict is Bali?
Where should I visit in Bali?
TRAVELING TO BALI Most visitors to Bali will probably be flying in to Ngurah Rai International Airport, which is just south of Denpasar in southern Bali. If you’re staying in the south, then it’s probably best to take a private transfer or taxi directly to your hotel.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How much does an average trip to Bali cost?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
Bali is clearly the cheaper option as resorts offer rooms starting from USD 300, while resorts in the Maldives offer packages starting from USD 550. Water villas are decidedly more expensive. Amenities are also cheaper in Bali, making it a more economical pick.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the best month to visit Bali?
Bali climate & weather Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
How strict is Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.