- 1 Where should I go instead of Bali?
- 2 Where is cheaper than Bali?
- 3 How can tourists avoid Bali?
- 4 Is Fiji better than Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so popular?
- 6 Which is more beautiful Maldives or Bali?
- 7 What food is Bali famous for?
- 8 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 9 Is Bali more expensive than Thailand?
- 10 When should I avoid Bali?
- 11 How dangerous is Bali?
- 12 Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
- 13 Is Fiji worth the money?
- 14 Which is better Fiji or Maldives?
- 15 Is Fiji better than Bora Bora?
Where should I go instead of Bali?
6 Alternative Places To Visit In Indonesia Instead Of Bali
- Lake Toba, Northern Sumatra.
- Toraja, South Sulawesi.
- Solo & Semarang, Central Java.
- Komodo National Park.
- Gili Trawangan.
Where is cheaper than Bali?
According to the Price of Travel index for backpackers, Thailand’s cities clock in a hair cheaper than Bali. It’s not a huge difference (a strong case can be made for Bali as a backpacker destination), but for backpackers on a tight budget, I would probably say Thailand is a better bet.
How can tourists avoid Bali?
How to Escape Tourist Crowds in Bali
- Choose the right time of year.
- Choose the right time of day.
- Rise and shine.
- Travel Off-The-Beaten-Path.
- Get Your Own Transport.
- Avoid Big Travel Agencies.
- Make Friends With Locals.
- Go Up North.
Is Fiji better than Bali?
Winner: Bali offers more consistent and generally better prices for accommodation across the island while Fiji may be cheap in some areas, but accommodation can be quite costly in others.
Why is Bali so popular?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
Which is more beautiful Maldives or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali more expensive than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
Where to Stay in Bali – 8 best areas away from the crowds
- Amed (East coast, 3 hours)
- Lovina (North coast, 3 hours+)
- Munduk (Central mountains, 3 hours+)
- Nusa Penida (Southern island – got to Sanur / Padang Bay+ 90-minute boat)
- Pemuteran (Northwestern coast, 4.5 hours)
- Sanur (Southern coast, 30-60 minutes)
Is Fiji worth the money?
Fiji is best when you go out to the Islands and spend time there, as you are looking at a week there I would say it is worth it. If you give a budget range suitable places can be suggested for you.
Which is better Fiji or Maldives?
Fiji is an ideal destination if you are looking for beautiful surroundings and relaxing vacation. The Maldives is a captivating country in South Asia located in the Arabian Sea. The Maldives is an ideal destination if you are planning a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with the love of your life!
Is Fiji better than Bora Bora?
When it comes to cost and other worldly scuba diving, Fiji is the most effective choice. However, if you want overwater bungalows and adventure on the island, Bora Bora is a great choice.