- 1 Where can I base myself in Bali?
- 2 Where should tourists not stay in Bali?
- 3 Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- 4 Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Which side of Bali is best?
- 7 What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 8 When should I avoid Bali?
- 9 What is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 10 How much is massage in Bali?
- 11 How dangerous is Bali?
- 12 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 13 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 14 Is it better to stay in Nusa Dua or Seminyak?
- 15 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Where can I base myself in Bali?
You can base yourself virtually anywhere near and between Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua and other such points, and still be able to take a good DAY TRIP to multiple locations of tourist interest.
Where should tourists not stay in Bali?
9 gorgeous places in Bali away from the tourist -filled South
- Banjar. Imagine immersing yourself in a soothing pool of therapeutic water surrounded by dense forests with birds chirping as the only sound you hear.
- Jatiluwih. Set on the foot of Mt.
- Sukasada Village.
Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- Kuta: Bali’s world-renowned party scene.
- Seminyak: Great for sunset, beach front restaurants, nightlife, and culinary scene.
- Nusa Dua: You can find luxury hotels, watersport activities, and Mangrove site.
- Jimbaran: Famous for its seafood dining by the beach.
Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why. All this brings the crowds, so on the other side expect lots of tourists and busy streets.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Which side of Bali is best?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
What is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How much is massage in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Is it better to stay in Nusa Dua or Seminyak?
Nusa Dua and Seminyak are two completely different areas. Nusa Dua is home to many luxury resorts and IF you want to spend your days relaxing and enjoying the lovely hotel facilities then nusa dua will suit you. Seminyak is much busier, plenty of good restaurants and shopping on your doorstep.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.