- 1 Is Sanur a good area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Is Sanur Bali worth visiting?
- 3 Which is better Sanur or Seminyak?
- 4 Is Sanur Bali safe?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 What is Sanur like in Bali?
- 7 What is illegal in Bali?
- 8 Can you wear shorts in Bali?
- 9 What is Sanur known for?
- 10 How much is a taxi from Seminyak to Sanur?
- 11 Is Sanur Beach nice?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 What are the dangers in Bali?
- 14 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 15 What is the best month to go to Bali?
Is Sanur a good area to stay in Bali?
Sanur might not be the first place you think of when you think of Bali, but it has so much to offer. Sanur has swimmable beaches, a real feeling of local community and culture, and is perfect for a quieter stay.
Is Sanur Bali worth visiting?
Sanur tends to be the underdog in Bali, but is definitely worth a visit when you are looking for a more laid-back experience in Bali, Indonesia. Visiting Sanur, will definitely provide you with some fresh air after exploring other places in Bali like Seminyak or Kuta.
Which is better Sanur or Seminyak?
While a large resort, Sanur is certainly less busy and more low key than Seminyak, with some lovely restaurants. And you don’t have to breathe the traffic fumes and listen to the horns, unlike Seminyak. And there are a nice selection of beach cafes in Sanur. Your money goes further on hotels in Sanur I find.
Is Sanur Bali safe?
Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is Sanur like in Bali?
Sanur is often overlooked by visitors who tend to flock to Kuta, Seminyak or Ubud when they visit Bali. It may not have the surf spots of Kuta or yoga of Ubud, but it does attract a quieter crowd and less tourists. Sanur has a good mixture of everything, we felt comfortable and at home here.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Can you wear shorts in Bali?
What do Tourists Wear in Bali? Short shorts are fine on the beach but trousers or skirts that fall below the knee are ideal when traveling to small towns or non-touristy destinations.
What is Sanur known for?
What is Sanur Most Famous For?
- Sanur beaches.
- Bali Seawalker.
- Le Mayeur Museum.
- Bali Sharks.
- Blanjong Temple.
- Turtle Conservation and Education Center (TCEC)
- Bali Kites Festival.
- Taman Festival Bali.
How much is a taxi from Seminyak to Sanur?
The quickest way to get from Sanur to Seminyak is to taxi which costs Rp140000 – Rp180000 and takes 15 min. Is there a direct bus between Sanur and Seminyak? No, there is no direct bus from Sanur to Seminyak.
Is Sanur Beach nice?
Even though the beaches in Sanur may be referred to as Sanur Beach, it is actually a few beaches that make up this part of the coast. Some parts are more swimmable than others, but follow the boardwalk, find your spot and enjoy some beach time. It is a nice, relaxed beach to spend the day.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What are the dangers in Bali?
Travel Health in Indonesia: How to Avoid Bali Belly
- Beyond Bali’s beaches and clubs, there are some health concerns for travelers. Here’s a few to avoid to stay healthy and safe in Indonesia.
- Hepatitis A and B.
- Dengue Fever.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.