- 1 How long is the flight to Bali from California?
- 2 How far is the flight from LAX to Bali?
- 3 How far is Bali from California by plane?
- 4 How do I get from Los Angeles to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Is Thailand better than Bali?
- 9 How Safe Is Bali?
- 10 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 11 How long does it take to fly from California to Hawaii?
- 12 How many hours does it take to get to Bali?
- 13 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 14 Do I need a visa for Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
How long is the flight to Bali from California?
The total flight duration from California to Bali is 17 hours, 30 minutes.
How far is the flight from LAX to Bali?
The total flight duration from LAX to Bali is 17 hours, 44 minutes.
How far is Bali from California by plane?
The distance between California and Bali is 13772 km. How long does it take to get from California to Bali? It takes approximately 24h 31m to get from California to Bali, including transfers. 7
How do I get from Los Angeles to Bali?
The cheapest way to get from Los Angeles Airport ( LAX) to Bali is to fly which costs $350 – $1,000 and takes 19h 33m. What is the fastest way to get from Los Angeles Airport ( LAX) to Bali? The quickest way to get from Los Angeles Airport ( LAX) to Bali is to fly which costs $350 – $1,000 and takes 19h 33m.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Thailand better than Bali?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How long does it take to fly from California to Hawaii?
How Long Is the Flight to Hawaii From California? For travelers who fly from Sacramento, San Francisco or San Jose, a direct flight to Honolulu takes about five hours and 40 minutes. The average flight to Honolulu from Los Angeles is typically only about 10 minutes longer, clocking in around five hours and 50 minutes.
How many hours does it take to get to Bali?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 30h 03m, covering a distance of 9610 miles. The most popular route is Los Angeles – Denpasar with an average flight time of 23h 35m.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Do I need a visa for Bali?
Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.