- 1 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 2 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 3 Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 4 Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 6 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 What is the safest part of Bali?
- 11 Should I stay Seminyak or Ubud?
- 12 Is Nusa Dua safe?
- 13 Is Kuta really that bad?
- 14 What is Nusa Dua like in Bali?
- 15 How far is Nusa Dua from Seminyak?
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- Ubud – one of the best and most popular places to visit in Bali.
- Seminyak – one of the most stunning beaches in Bali.
- Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple – one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali.
- Legian – a stunning vacation spot in Bali.
- Mt Batur, Kintamani – a stunning place to visit in Bali.
Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
Kuta beach is a better beach – long and goes for miles – whereas Nusa Dua beach is got more bays to it. I have stayed in both locations. To me Nusa Dua is TOO sleepy. When I was staying there I returned to KUTA /LEGIAN every day.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the safest part of Bali?
Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
Should I stay Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
Is Nusa Dua safe?
As well as a host of luxury hotels, Nusa Dua is home to the most popular golf course in Bali and the main convention centre on the island. The beaches here are glorious – white sand, deep, long and safe for swimming. The public beach at Geger is the best to head to if you are not staying at Nusa Dua.
Is Kuta really that bad?
Kuta is not bad, but it is busy. There is really not a huge difference between kuta and legian so really moving a few minutes down the road will not be a great difference for you at all. You can easily get from one area to another within a few minutes and a very cheap taxi fare.
What is Nusa Dua like in Bali?
Nusa Dua is quiet and secluded. It is predominantly luxury hotels, beaches, and a small shopping center. The beaches are less crowded here, except for Pandawa Beach which attracts the crowds but is a stunning beach. If you want to relax in 5 star accommodation you will love it here.
How far is Nusa Dua from Seminyak?
The distance between Nusa Dua and Seminyak is 14 km.