- 1 How far is Bali from Phuket by plane?
- 2 Is Phuket cheaper than Bali?
- 3 Can you fly from Thailand to Bali?
- 4 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Phuket better than Bali?
- 7 Which side of Bali is best?
- 8 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 9 How much money do I need for Bali for a week?
- 10 Is Bali better than Thailand?
- 11 How far is Bali from Thailand flight?
- 12 Is Thailand close to Bali?
- 13 What is the coolest month in Bali?
- 14 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 15 How much would a trip to Bali cost?
How far is Bali from Phuket by plane?
The fastest way to get from Bali to Phuket is to fly. Taking this option will cost Rp2400000 – Rp11000000 and takes 7h 38m. How far is it from Bali to Phuket? The distance between Bali and Phuket is 2589 km.
Is Phuket cheaper than Bali?
Due to its long-term experience in the tourist industry, Phuket has reasonable prices at all its outlets and shops. Even the food is considerably cheaper than Bali. Despite all the cheaper rates, Phuket doesn’t fail to offer a premium experience. On the contrary, Bali has more premium resorts than budget resorts.
Can you fly from Thailand to Bali?
Thailand to Bali flight is available and flying is probably the most convenient way to travel from Thailand to Bali. You can fly out of several cities in Thailand to get to Bali, Indonesia, including Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Phuket better than Bali?
Bali is one of the top-rated travel destinations in the world and is known for spirituality, wellness and tranquillity; while Phuket is Thailand’s best-kept secret, boasting miles of beautiful beaches, rainforests and cultural sites.
Which side of Bali is best?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
How much money do I need for Bali for a week?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
Is Bali better than Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
How far is Bali from Thailand flight?
The total flight duration from Bali to Bangkok, Thailand is 4 hours, 10 minutes.
Is Thailand close to Bali?
Both Thailand and Bali are located in Southeast Asia, but they don’t share a border. The distance between Bangkok, Thailand, and Bali, Indonesia, is about 1,830 miles, and the two are separated by several countries, islands and bodies of water.
What is the coolest month in Bali?
August: Bali typically has coolest temperatures of the year during the month of August. The peak of tourism runs through August and accommodation prices stay as high as they were in July. Indonesian Independence Day is celebrated on Aug 17th.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much would a trip to Bali cost?
Most Popular Bali Tour Packages
|Bali Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Bali – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 48 330.00|
|Bali Villa Special – Crazy Deal Bali Package||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 55 517.00|
|Bali Marriott Special – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 50 221.00|
|Bali Getaway||4 Nights / 5 days||Rs. 7 943.00|