- 1 How many days are enough for Singapore trip?
- 2 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 3 Is 3 days enough for Singapore?
- 4 Is 7 days in Bali enough?
- 5 Is Singapore expensive to visit?
- 6 What is the best area to stay in Singapore?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 What is best month to visit Bali?
- 9 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 10 How much money do I need for 3 days in Singapore?
- 11 What’s the best time to go to Singapore?
- 12 What are the tourist spots in Singapore?
- 13 Where is best to stay in Bali?
- 14 What are the nicest beaches in Bali?
- 15 How much money do I need for Bali for a week?
How many days are enough for Singapore trip?
Even if you can carve out 24 hours to explore, you’ll immediately see my point. Of course, two days would be better and three days is ideal.
How many days do you need in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Is 3 days enough for Singapore?
Three days in Singapore is more than enough time to take in the sights and sounds of the city. Take a tea break in between your shopping sprees. Shopping never ends at Orchard Road. Learn more about Peranakan (Straits-born people of Chinese and Malay/Indonesian heritage) culture at the Peranakan Museum.
Is 7 days in Bali enough?
While 7 days in Bali might not be enough to explore every single inch of this gorgeous Indonesian island, it is ample time to get acquainted with all that the “Island of Gods” has to offer and unwind in the most beautiful paradise-like setting imaginable!
Is Singapore expensive to visit?
Singapore is more expensive than other cities in Southeast Asia, but it is still significantly cheaper than most western cities. There are many hostels in the city where you can stay for cheap, or you can arrange a nice luxury hotel for a fraction of what you might pay in the U.S. or Europe. Food is also quite cheap.
What is the best area to stay in Singapore?
Singapore’s 9 Best Areas To Stay In
- Orchard Road (black)
- Colonial / Historic District (green)
- Marina Bay (blue)
- The Quays – Clarke, Robertson & Boat (turquoise)
- Bugis & Kampong Glam (purple)
- Chinatown (red)
- Little India (yellow)
- Sentosa Island (pink)
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is generally during the summer months of June, July, and August when the weather is driest and the days are sunny. Unfortunately, that’s also when the island becomes the most crowded—you won’t be the only one in search of surf, sand, and sun!
How much money do I need for 3 days in Singapore?
You’ll want to plan on spending a minimum of $50 to $60 USD per day. This will cover getting around town, eating and staying in inexpensive accommodations. If you want to lay your head somewhere a bit nicer or have some extra cash to spend on bar-hopping, plan for $85 to $100 USD per day.
What’s the best time to go to Singapore?
Although Singapore is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Singapore is from December to June. The months of February to April fall within Singapore’s dry season and is typically when the country has the least amount of rain, the lowest humidity, and the most sunshine.
What are the tourist spots in Singapore?
18 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands. Marina Bay Sands.
- Gardens by the Bay. Gardens by the Bay.
- Botanic Gardens. Botanic Gardens.
- Singapore Zoo. Singapore Zoo.
- Orchard Road. Orchard Road | Jack / photo modified.
- Singapore Flyer. Singapore Flyer.
- Raffles Hotel Singapore. Raffles Hotel Singapore.
Where is best to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What are the nicest beaches in Bali?
10 Best Beaches in Bali
- Nusa Dua.
- Padang Padang.
- Jimbaran Beach.
- Sanur Beach.
- Geger Beach.
- White Sand Beach.
- Lovina Beach.
How much money do I need for Bali for a week?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.