- 1 Is February a good time to go to Bali?
- 2 Is February rainy season in Bali?
- 3 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 4 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 Is Bali cold in February?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 How dangerous is Bali?
- 9 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 10 When should I avoid Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 What should I wear in Bali?
- 13 What food is Bali famous for?
- 14 How cold is Bali in winter?
- 15 What language is spoken in Bali?
Is February a good time to go to Bali?
Best Time for Good Weather in Bali: Bali has good weather during the dry season of April to October. Best Time for Saving Money: The best time for deals and discounts on hotels is February to early June and late September to early December when there are fewer tourists on the island.
Is February rainy season in Bali?
February is still rainy season on Bali, luckily with slightly less rainfalls compared to January. You even can spend times at the pool or enjoying the sun at the beach. However, be aware of rain in the afternoon hours or any time of the day. February is interesting because Balinese are preparing for Nyepi.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali cold in February?
February in Bali is comparatively drier, but you can still expect frequent drizzles and light showers. Average temperature: 26 degrees C, with the highest being 30 degrees C and the lowest being 22 degrees C.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
How cold is Bali in winter?
May is the hottest month in Bali with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is January at 26°C (79°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 9 in April. The wettest month is January with an average of 90mm of rain.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.