- 1 Which island is Nusa?
- 2 How far is Nusa from Kuta?
- 3 How do you get to Nusa Island from Bali?
- 4 How far is Nusa Penida from Bali?
- 5 Should I stay Nusa Penida or Lembongan?
- 6 How do you get to Nusa Lembongan from Bali?
- 7 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 8 Can you swim in Nusa Penida?
- 9 Is Nusa Penida safe?
- 10 What is the best area to stay in Nusa Lembongan?
- 11 How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
- 12 How do you get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
- 13 What do you wear to Nusa Penida?
- 14 What is the best area to stay in Nusa Penida?
- 15 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
Which island is Nusa?
There are three Nusa islands: Lembongan, Ceningan, and Penida. Nusa Lembongan is the closest to Bali and the most popular, followed by the smallest; Ceningan, and then the biggest and least popular; Penida. Most people just pop over to the Nusa islands for a day or two, and only visit Penida as a day trip.
How far is Nusa from Kuta?
It is approximately 45 minutes from Seminyak or 35 minutes from Kuta. Often traffic and multiple pick-ups from your van/taxi service will make that time a bit longer.
How do you get to Nusa Island from Bali?
From Bali you can book a fast boat from Sanur harbour directly to Nusa Lembongan. There are many competing tours and they charge around 150,000 IDR one way or 250,000 IDR for a return ticket.
How far is Nusa Penida from Bali?
The distance between Nusa Penida and Bali is 65 km. 7
Should I stay Nusa Penida or Lembongan?
In comparison to Penida, Nusa Lembongan has a much wider selection of hotels, restaurants and other touristy things to do. The hotels on Lembongan are better with a much more diverse selection than you will find on Nusa Penida. There are also way more restaurants and bars located on Nusa Lembongan.
How do you get to Nusa Lembongan from Bali?
Getting from Bali to Nusa Lembongan takes 30-minutes by fast boat departing from Sanur or Serangan harbour. There are several trips from Bali to Lembongan throughout the day with Scoot Fast Cruises, and a daily trip is offered by Gili Getaway and Blue Water Express.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Can you swim in Nusa Penida?
If you want to relax, swim or snorkel on Penida, Crystal Bay is your place! Of all Nusa Penida beaches, Crystal Bay Beach is the perfect spot to finish in! So save some time at the end of your trip for soaking up the sun or catching a sunset to remember.
Is Nusa Penida safe?
But safety standards at Nusa Penida, which still has quite limited infrastructure, along with the two other islands it is clustered with in Bali’s Klungkung regency, including Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan, seem to be failing to keep up with the islands’ rapid growth in popularity over the past several years.
What is the best area to stay in Nusa Lembongan?
I think this will really depend from person to person, but in our opinion, the two best areas to stay in Nusa Lembongan are Jungut Batu Beach and Mushroom Bay. They are also the main two areas where you may not need a scooter for your entire stay as there are nearby restaurants.
How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
Getting There Getting to Nusa Lembongan is fairly easy. Take a taxi (or Uber or Grab car) to Sanur and book a ticket for a boat. There is no main pier, and to get on all of these boats requires walking into the water up to your thighs.
How do you get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
How To Get To Nusa Penida From Nusa Lembongan
- Time: 10 Minutes once on the boat.
- Price: 60.000 IDR per person each direction. (
- Boat Leaves Lembongan: All morning when a boat has about 8 people or more.
- Leaves From: Yellow Bridge, Lembongan Side.
- Drops Off: Toya Pakeh Harbour, Nusa Penida.
What do you wear to Nusa Penida?
Suitable Footwear – You need good walking shoes for the treks, but you’d probably want to wear flip-flops while at the beach. So bring both if you can! 4G Local SIM Card – If you don’t already have one, it’s always a good idea to have 4G SIM Card while in Bali. Coverage was pretty good in Nusa Penida too!
What is the best area to stay in Nusa Penida?
Located on the west coast, Crystal Bay is the most famous and highly recommended place to stay on Nusa Penida. Due to its beautiful white sand and crystal clear waters, this beach is known for being one of the best snorkeling spots on Nusa Penida.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
What is the distance in mi and km from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia? A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.