Readers ask: How Far Is Jogyakarta From Bali?
- 1 How do I get from Bali to Yogyakarta?
- 2 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 3 How do you get to Borobudur from Bali?
- 4 How far is Java from Bali?
- 5 Is Yogyakarta worth visiting?
- 6 Is Bali close to Java?
- 7 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 8 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 9 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 10 Is Borobudur worth visiting?
- 11 What should I wear to the Borobudur temple?
- 12 Why you should visit Borobudur?
- 13 Is Java worth visiting?
- 14 Why is Java so popular?
- 15 Can you drive from Bali to Java?
How do I get from Bali to Yogyakarta?
So, how to travel from Yogyakarta to Bali in economical way?
- Take “economi” train from Yogyakarta Lempuyangan railway station.
- From Banyuwangi Baru railway station go straight to Ketapang port (it’s ~10 min.
- Take a ferry from Ketapang port to Bali Gilimanuk harbor.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How do you get to Borobudur from Bali?
The best way to get from Bali to Borobudur Temple Compounds is to fly which takes 2h 19m and costs Rp700000 – Rp1300000. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs Rp600000 – Rp850000 and takes 20h 8m.
How far is Java from Bali?
The distance between Bali and Java is 561 km.
Is Yogyakarta worth visiting?
Is Yogyakarta worth visiting? Absolutely! Yogyakarta is one of the most enjoyable cities in Southeast Asia, in spite of the fact that might never have heard of it before now. Make sure to take day trips from Yogyakarta to Borobudur or Prambanan (or both, if possible!) to round out your Yogyakarta itinerary.
Is Bali close to Java?
Bali is an island of Indonesia and is situated 8 degrees from the equator, in the Java Sea. Bali’s location is 4,555 km (2,830 miles) from Australia and is situated between Indonesia’s islands of Lombok and Java.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Borobudur worth visiting?
Borobudur is an 9th-century Buddhist monument in Indonesia. It’s actually the largest Buddhist temple in the world! The ancient complex comprises six square platforms topped by three circular platforms decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 Buddha statues. It’s a one-of-a-kind monument worth a visit.
What should I wear to the Borobudur temple?
Adhere to the dress code and wear cool loose clothing that cover up your shoulders and knees. Wear pants as the steps leading to the top of the temple are high and not suited to skirts. Comfortable footwear is also a must. Sunrise at the top of the temple can be cool, especially in winter, so bring a light jacket.
Why you should visit Borobudur?
Conceived as a Buddhist vision of the cosmos in stone, Borobudur sits on a hill looking across misty plains to the mountains beyond. It is the world’s largest Buddhist temple, made from over two million stones. Consider visiting during Vesak, a Buddhist Festival held here every May.
Is Java worth visiting?
Java is filled with adventure, delicious food, loads of culture and much much more and is definitely worth a visit.
Why is Java so popular?
One of the biggest reasons why Java is so popular is the platform independence. Programs can run on several different types of computer; as long as the computer has a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed, a Java program can run on it. Java is fundamentally object-oriented.
Can you drive from Bali to Java?
The fastest way overland (and sea) to get from Bali to Yogyakarta is to hire a driver and car to take you directly from your Bali hotel to your Yogyakarta hotel. The ferry that runs the only sea route from Bali to Java, from Gilimanuk ferry port in West Bali to Ketapang port in East Java, is a vehicle ferry.