- 1 How do I hire a driver in Bali?
- 2 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 3 Where should I go first in Bali?
- 4 How much money do I need per day in Bali?
- 5 How much does a driver earn in Bali?
- 6 How much is a private driver in Bali?
- 7 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 8 How dangerous is Bali?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 Which is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 How much money do I need in Bali for 2 weeks?
- 15 How much cash can you carry to Bali?
How do I hire a driver in Bali?
The best way for you to hire the best driver in Bali is through word of mouth. If your family or friends recommend a driver and you trust their recommendation then that would be the best option.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Where should I go first in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How much money do I need per day in Bali?
Overall, $25-30 USD a day for a solo, bare budget backpacker is quite doable an will get you basic accommodations, 3 meals and a few beers or transport everyday, but will likely be stretched if you spend all your time in the highly touristed areas of Sanur or Ubud.
How much does a driver earn in Bali?
The average pay for a Driver is IDR 85,349,667 a year and IDR 41,033 an hour in Bali, Indonesia. The average salary range for a Driver is between IDR 67,448,792 and IDR 101,656,850. On average, a High School Degree is the highest level of education for a Driver.
How much is a private driver in Bali?
The average for private driver Bali costis around IDR 250,000 for a half day tour and around IDR 400,000 for a full day tour. But it is not same everywhere. If you happen to check on several agents, you may find different range of price for every service offered. Types of vehicles.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Which is the most beautiful part of Bali?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much money do I need in Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How much cash can you carry to Bali?
Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.