Readers ask: Travel To Bali And Where To Stay?
- 1 What is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- 3 Where should tourists not stay in Bali?
- 4 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 7 How much is massage in Bali?
- 8 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 9 How dangerous is Bali?
- 10 When should I avoid Bali?
- 11 What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 12 Where do celebrities stay in Bali?
- 13 Is Bali safe at night?
- 14 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 15 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
What is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- Kuta: Bali’s world-renowned party scene.
- Seminyak: Great for sunset, beach front restaurants, nightlife, and culinary scene.
- Nusa Dua: You can find luxury hotels, watersport activities, and Mangrove site.
- Jimbaran: Famous for its seafood dining by the beach.
Where should tourists not stay in Bali?
9 gorgeous places in Bali away from the tourist -filled South
- Banjar. Imagine immersing yourself in a soothing pool of therapeutic water surrounded by dense forests with birds chirping as the only sound you hear.
- Jatiluwih. Set on the foot of Mt.
- Sukasada Village.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How much is massage in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
Where do celebrities stay in Bali?
Hotel review: The Mulia, Bali’s most celeb-frequented resort.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is considerably one of the safest cities in Indonesia. People are friendly and very much service-oriented (due to its tourism nature), hence crime is rather low. Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua are some of the more popular night destinations; meanwhile, Ubud or Uluwatu area tend to be very quiet at night.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.