Readers ask: What Is The Flying Time From Las Angeles To Bali?
- 1 How far is Bali from Los Angeles by plane?
- 2 Is there a direct flight from LAX to Bali?
- 3 How long does it take to fly from California to Bali?
- 4 Can you fly from LA to Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 9 How Safe Is Bali?
- 10 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
- 11 How far is Bali from California in miles?
- 12 How far is Bali from California?
- 13 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 14 Do I need a visa for Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
How far is Bali from Los Angeles by plane?
17 hours, 45 minutes
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental SEARCH|
Is there a direct flight from LAX to Bali?
Unfortunately, there are no direct flights from Los Angeles to Denpasar. Many airlines such as Cathay Pacific, China Eastern Airlines, and China Airlines do offer one-stop flights, though, with layovers in cities like Hong Kong, Taipei, or Shanghai.
How long does it take to fly from California to Bali?
Flight time from Los Angeles to Denpasar, Bali is 21 hours 25 minutes. Quickest one-stop flight takes close to 22 hours. However, some airlines could take as long as 50 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.
Can you fly from LA to Bali?
The cheapest ticket to Bali from Los Angeles found in the last 72 hours was $440 one-way, and $708 round-trip. The most popular route is from Los Angeles to Denpasar, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $440.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bali. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bali is October.
How far is Bali from California in miles?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from California to Bali (“as the crow flies”), which is about 8,503 miles or 13 684 kilometers.
How far is Bali from California?
How far is it from California to Bali? The distance between California and Bali is 13772 km.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Do I need a visa for Bali?
Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.