- 1 What is a traditional Balinese breakfast?
- 2 Is food in Bali expensive?
- 3 Is it safe to eat street food in Bali?
- 4 How much is a cup of coffee in Bali?
- 5 What is the most famous food in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 What you should not do in Bali?
- 11 Can you eat fruit in Bali?
- 12 How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
- 13 How much is a coffee in Bali?
- 14 How much is a Big Mac meal in Bali?
What is a traditional Balinese breakfast?
Black Sticky Rice in Coconut Milk For breakfast, in Bali you’ll find it served warm or room temperature and slightly al dente. It’s a traditional Indonesian sweet breakfast, snack, or even dessert (as in black rice pudding), often served with sliced bananas or cassava in brown sugar sauce, but always with coconut milk.
Is food in Bali expensive?
While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is it safe to eat street food in Bali?
Generally yes! The demand for authentic Indonesian food is high, thus many warungs and street vendors sell a high volume and food is usually safe and fresh.
How much is a cup of coffee in Bali?
The beans pass through its digestive tract and presto, out pops a nugget of coffee. An average cup of ‘kopi luwak’ in Bali can set you back US$35 to US$80. The belief is that the digestive enzymes remove the acidity from the coffee beans, resulting in a smoother cup of joe.
What is the most famous food in Bali?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What you should not do in Bali?
9 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Do Not Enter The Temples With Your Shoes On.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Do Not Visit Temples Wearing Revealing Clothes.
- Avoid Using Your Left Hand For Giving Or Accepting Things.
- Drug Possession And Consumption Can Land You In Jail.
- Maintain Decorum During Nyepi.
- Honking Without Reason Is Prohibited.
Can you eat fruit in Bali?
Don’t eat any raw or undercooked meats and avoid fruits and salad while travelling.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How much is a coffee in Bali?
Price per night in a luxury hotel in Bali is about 89,000 USD (1,294,973,000 IDR). Prices in restaurants in Bali.
|Meal in a cheap restaurant||Espresso Coffee|
|25,000 IDR (20,000-58,000)||22,000 IDR (17,000-31,000)|
|1.70 USD (1.40-4.00)||1.60 USD (1.20-2.20)|
|1.50 EUR (1.20-3.40)||1.30 EUR (1.00-1.80)|
How much is a Big Mac meal in Bali?
The price of Combo meal in fast food restaurant ( Big Mac Meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali is Rp 56,981.