- 1 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
- 2 How many days should I spend in Bali?
- 3 What can you do in Bali in 5 days?
- 4 What can you do in Bali in 3 days?
- 5 How dangerous is Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 What is best month to visit Bali?
- 9 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 10 Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
- 11 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 12 Is Ubud far from Seminyak?
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.04) on local transportation.
How many days should I spend in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
What can you do in Bali in 5 days?
The Ultimate 5 Day Bali itinerary – What to Do on the Island
- Stay at Canggu (2 days )
- Visit The Pura Tanah Lot Sea Temple.
- Explore Canggu’s Streets.
- Dinner At The Lawn.
- Day 2.
- Cool Off At Tegenungan Waterfalls.
- Enter The Heart Of Ubud.
- Enjoy A Sunset At Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
What can you do in Bali in 3 days?
Bali 3 Days Itinerary Blog
- Flying from Singapore to Bali.
- Pool at The Stones Hotel.
- Dinner at Bubba Gump restaurant.
- Driving through Bali.
- The stunning Tanah Lot Temple.
- The view from Uluwatu Temple clifftop.
- Sunset at Uluwatu Temple.
- Parasailing at Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
Seminyak is often referred to as Kuta’s quieter, more charming sister. Situated at a moderate distance from the hum of Kuta’s partygoers, Seminyak is for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Ubud far from Seminyak?
The distance between Ubud and Seminyak is 23 km. The road distance is 30.7 km. It takes approximately 2h 12m to get from Ubud to Seminyak, including transfers. 7