- 1 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 2 Where is it cheapest to fly to Bali from?
- 3 How do you get to Bali from Ireland?
- 4 What is the best way to get to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What is the coolest month in Bali?
- 7 How much does a trip to Bali cost?
- 8 How much does a plane ticket to Bali cost?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 How long is the flight to Bali from Ireland?
- 11 How Safe Is Bali?
- 12 Can you fly direct from Dublin to Bali?
- 13 How can I go to Bali cheap?
- 14 Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
- 15 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is January.
Where is it cheapest to fly to Bali from?
Flights from Bangkok and Singapore to Bali are often the cheapest. Air Asia and other budget airlines offer extremely cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, via the new low-cost carrier terminal KLIA2. Bali’s peak season is in the summer, especially between the months of June and August.
How do you get to Bali from Ireland?
The quickest way to get from Ireland to Bali is to fly which costs €320 – €550 and takes 20h 34m. 7
What is the best way to get to Bali?
How to Reach Bali
- By Air. The city is served by Ngurah Rai International Airport, popularly known as the Denpasar International Airport.
- By Sea. Many of the cruise liners traversing through South-East Asia have a stop at Bali.
- By Road. You cannot travel to Bali by bus or train.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the coolest month in Bali?
August: Bali typically has coolest temperatures of the year during the month of August. The peak of tourism runs through August and accommodation prices stay as high as they were in July. Indonesian Independence Day is celebrated on Aug 17th.
How much does a trip to Bali cost?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How much does a plane ticket to Bali cost?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How long is the flight to Bali from Ireland?
The total flight time between Dublin and Bali is of around 18:01 hours on average, considering an average distance of 13,420 km, for both direct and indirect flights for the route (which may have 1 or more stops in other cities in between).
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
Can you fly direct from Dublin to Bali?
How long does it take to fly from Dublin to Bali (Denpasar)? 17h 35min is the average flight time from Dublin to Bali (Denpasar). There are no airlines that fly directly from Dublin to Bali (Denpasar).
How can I go to Bali cheap?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.